What do you think.

Hijinx

Just so you know - Hall will enforce the governor's unconstitutional edicts, whether its masks, gun grabbing, vaccines, or anything else our next DEMOCRATIC governor proposes. If that's what you want then Steve is your man! :buddies:
And you believe O'Connor will fight the Democrat Governor's edicts? You believe he will ignore gun grabbing , vaccines or anything else any Governor proposes.? He put up stop signs on Dr. Johnson Rd and he will put up camera's on our red lights too if he can get away with it.

TPD

the poor dad
And you believe O'Connor will fight the Democrat Governor's edicts? You believe he will ignore gun grabbing , vaccines or anything else any Governor proposes.? He put up stop signs on Dr. Johnson Rd and he will put up camera's on our red lights too if he can get away with it.
I believe O'Connor will fight the edicts before Hall will. Todd Fleenor is a choice as well who I think will do a better job than Hall. I have had one-on-one conversations with both O'Connor and Hall about some of these issues in the last couple of weeks, so yes I do believe they will fight back. I will try to have a conversation with Hall to get his take.

Hijinx

My biggest problem with O'Connor is his control issues.
To me it is the height of arrogance to be running for one office while trying to control the other with his wife as Commissioner, and to be honest I haven't seen him do anything as Commissioner that I would vote for either him or his wife to return there,.

Reactions: TPD

Loper

Animal Poor!
My biggest problem with O'Connor is his control issues.
To me it is the height of arrogance to be running for one office while trying to control the other with his wife as Commissioner, and to be honest I haven't seen him do anything as Commissioner that I would vote for either him or his wife to return there,.
Bahaha you obviously do not know Elizabeth.

Hijinx

Bahaha you obviously do not know Elizabeth.
I really don't , but the image of control is there in my mind and I don't like it.
It's an honest vote, pick your candidate and vote as you like, O'Connor male or female will not get mine.

Hijinx

I don't think so. They always have lights on high until they get way too close, then they flip them down.
I always thought there was a law avoiding really bright lights, but now i see bright lights and blue light and blue LED's around the light. Who knows what the hell is going on.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I always thought there was a law avoiding really bright lights, but now i see bright lights and blue light and blue LED's around the light. Who knows what the hell is going on.
Back on the day, police had more time on their hands and could harass the locals with inspection tickets. I remember being pulled over by a deputy because my rear side glass had been replaced with tinted plexiglass.

They had more time on their hands back then and it was a reason to get a car pulled over to see if anything else was amiss. I know myself, my buddies, and the car wreaked of beer, but he gave me an inspection ticket and sent me on my way. We were all from the 7D. I'm sure you know who he was.

As far as the LED lights go, get a pair of yellow tinted glasses for night driving. They help cut down on the harshness of the "blue" light. I'm constantly adjusting my side view mirror at stop lights. The Jetta mirrors are level with most newer truck headlights.