What does everyone here do for fun?

mommyof2boys

aps45819 said:

I love boxer's... I have 2 myself, but they are mix.... I would love to get a full boxer!!! Dont know if I could handle 3 dogs and 2 kids.... WOW!!

My boys are 2 and almost 5...

Yes i was meaning (mommy time) for fun.... Oh, man never-mind I won't go there.... :razz: :lmao:

you gals/guys are to funny!! :killingme

Jameo

What?!
rack'm said:
Christ.......now Jameo will start posting pix of her pooches. :doh:

:getdown:
<embed width="352" height="308" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://photos.imageevent.com/jameo/miscalbums/precious/websize/100_1089.jpg"></embed>

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
mommyof2boys said:
I love boxer's... I have 2 myself, but they are mix.... I would love to get a full boxer!!! Dont know if I could handle 3 dogs and 2 kids.... WOW!!

My boys are 2 and almost 5...

Yes i was meaning (mommy time) for fun.... Oh, man never-mind I won't go there.... :razz: :lmao:

you gals/guys are to funny!! :killingme

Crate the kids :shrug:

onebdzee

off the shelf
cattitude said:
Crate the kids :shrug:

that's what I do..............

come to think of it..............I haven't seen them in a couple of days :confused:

*looking for claw hammer*

I knew I forgot to do something the other day :whistle:

:lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Don't listen to any of this :bs: in this thread... We all get nude and play toss the decoder ring into the divacup... And we eat raw shrimp skewers and salmiak...

Welcome aboard....

Coaster

mainman said:
Don't listen to any of this :bs: in this thread... We all get nude and play toss the decoder ring into the divacup... And we eat raw shrimp skewers and salmiak...

Welcome aboard....

Take it easy MM, I gotta eat lunch in a minute here.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
mainman said:

Welcome aboard....

shrimp kisses :drool: