What if.........

Our Country would be so much better off without...

• Liberals

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Lawyers

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Democrats

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Mainstream Media

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • ACLU

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Illegal Aliens

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • JP Cusick

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Normal everyday hardworking right wing citizens

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Churches

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters

Black-Francis

No,.....it's true...no one here has the fortitude to say it.......but look out any window..............

What about grown men that get drunk and corner an 18 year old girl and proceed to lick her on the face......Think she was scared? Probably! Pervert!!!

T

toppick08

What about grown men that get drunk and corner an 18 year old girl and proceed to lick her on the face......Think she was scared? Probably! Pervert!!!

Amends were made to GypsyQueen and all is well....it was a big mistake by me, and I admit it...

I would love to corner you up........when you feel froggy,.......jump my friend.

KVF323

in toppicks defense, if i were in that situation i wouldve just kicked him in the nuts or screamed, why let someone do that to you and not say anything about it till way after?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
in toppicks defense, if i were in that situation i wouldve just kicked him in the nuts or screamed, why let someone do that to you and not say anything about it till way after?

Ummm, are you really blaming the victim?(if there was one)

KVF323

Ummm, are you really blaming the victim?(if there was one)

not blaming her, but i know her and i just thought she was a stronger person than that. alcohol is never an excuse but seriously, there were a ton of people in screaming distance, and one kick in the nuts wouldve settled it.

Beta84

They're out to get us

I don't wanna talk about this situation in public at all, but you're wrong about half and regarding the other half, maybe women sometimes get freaked out and can't do anything and then just run because they're shaken up. Just a thought. i agree that kickin him in the nuts or somethin woulda been the best way to go but in the heat of the moment some people have a tough time.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I don't wanna talk about this situation in public at all, but you're wrong about half and regarding the other half, maybe women sometimes get freaked out and can't do anything and then just run because they're shaken up. Just a thought. i agree that kickin him in the nuts or somethin woulda been the best way to go but in the heat of the moment some people have a tough time.

By using KV's logic here you would blame the person for getting raped because she chose to walk home by herself........

Black-Francis

not blaming her, but i know her and i just thought she was a stronger person than that. alcohol is never an excuse but seriously, there were a ton of people in screaming distance, and one kick in the nuts wouldve settled it.

She is young and probably was never put in that situation before....It's not a matter of being strong nor weak....:yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Don't be so narrow minded. Think of how much pleasure he has brought to people living in Pennsylvania, New York and Texas - not to mention old football players whose playing years are, for the most part, behind them.

It's about the fans. Don't they count for something?

MMDad

Lem Putt

Isn't the hater/loser/pervert/freak kind of big? Maybe she was scared of him? Fear can paralyze people, and the shame of an assault like that can also make them keep quiet.