What if.........

Our Country would be so much better off without...

• Liberals

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Lawyers

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Democrats

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Mainstream Media

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • ACLU

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Illegal Aliens

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • JP Cusick

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Normal everyday hardworking right wing citizens

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Churches

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters

PsyOps

Pixelated
Our country would be better off if our government obeyed our constitution. If our government does, we can all get along just fine. :buddies:

:neededfixingrealbad:

The constitution constrains our government not the people.

Last edited:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
What about grown men that get drunk and corner an 18 year old girl and proceed to lick her on the face......Think she was scared? Probably! Pervert!!!

I think i might have been 19 at the time.

And amends were made. We dont think about it anymore.

Sorry just saw this and had to reply.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
in toppicks defense, if i were in that situation i wouldve just kicked him in the nuts or screamed, why let someone do that to you and not say anything about it till way after?

I was telling him very sternly to stop. After persisting, he did. If it would have gone any farther i would have probably ripped his balls off. I was giving him the benifit of the doubt. He was drunk. its not like he held me there for an hour.

I don't wanna talk about this situation in public at all, but you're wrong about half and regarding the other half, maybe women sometimes get freaked out and can't do anything and then just run because they're shaken up. Just a thought. i agree that kickin him in the nuts or somethin woulda been the best way to go but in the heat of the moment some people have a tough time.

Oh please i didnt freeze. I handled the situation very well.

She is young and probably was never put in that situation before....It's not a matter of being strong nor weak....:yay:

Again, not weak. And ive been in worse situations. Toppick is harmless and didnt scare me. :ohwell:

it said the men were drinking, not her. if she was 18 it's not like she's a minor and can't hang out with other adults.

Again, i really think i was 19.