What is the best way

Ponytail

RoseRed said:
Voice of experience? :lol:
As big as my nose is, and as dry as this cold weather is, I have trouble controlling the firing sequence. No telling when that thing is going to go off. :lol:

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
:shrug: Ask them the name of their face pet & when they give you that :confused: look, say "..you know...the pet hanging from your nose...what is that - a bat or something???"
:razz:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
As big as my nose is, and as dry as this cold weather is, I have trouble controlling the firing sequence. No telling when that thing is going to go off. :lol:
Good thing I blew my nose earlier, that could have been disasterous. :roflmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Was bored one night standing the midwatch on the quarter deck while in the shipyard. Guy with me and I peeled the glue off some duct tape and made it look like we had hugh boogers hanging out of our noses. We and got a big kick out of the reactions of the yardbirds as they walked by us. Not a one ever said anything to us.

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Damn, I wish I had read this thread today. I had a co-worker in my cube today that needed a good picking...

BTE

Extra Ordinary
aps45819 said:
Was bored one night standing the midwatch on the quarter deck while in the shipyard. Guy with me and I peeled the glue off some duct tape and made it look like we had hugh boogers hanging out of our noses. We and got a big kick out of the reactions of the yardbirds as they walked by us. Not a one ever said anything to us.
Hey Look! Gerald McRaney in the booger thread! :lmao: