What is Your Hair Color

Your natural hair color is

• Total voters

Wenchy

Hot Flash
You know it. :love: I find this interesting research and my mind hits these snags every once and while and my OCD kicks in and then I just have to do my own experiments. I need a lab of my very own. Mwhahahaha
:nerd:

I'm willing to give a hair sample. Tell me if I am brown or black. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood the Poll. You can put me in the Blonde Category, but I LOVE my Gray!!! Maybe the wording to the Poll s/b "Before going Gray, what was your natural hair Color".

I know. :ohwell: Sometimes my communication skills suck. I know what I want to say, but sometimes I have too much stuff going on in my head, that it all comes out a jumbled mess. :lol:

SoMDGirl42

You know it. :love: I find this interesting research and my mind hits these snags every once and while and my OCD kicks in and then I just have to do my own experiments. I need a lab of my very own. Mwhahahaha
:nerd:

While you are in your lab, could you please tell me what color I should buy to color my hair? I am a natural blonde. A month ago, I decided to cover some of the grey I have sprouting up, mostly at my temples. It's not really grey, but WHITE! Bright White.

So I decided to go darker. I chose a dark blonde/light brown. Even let it sit longer than recommended to cover the grey. The first day or two it looked like it had some auburn highlights, but after two days, IT'S THE SAME BLONDE!! WTF???? I thought going darker was supposed to be easy?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
While you are in your lab, could you please tell me what color I should buy to color my hair? I am a natural blonde. A month ago, I decided to cover some of the grey I have sprouting up, mostly at my temples. It's not really grey, but WHITE! Bright White.

So I decided to go darker. I chose a dark blonde/light brown. Even let it sit longer than recommended to cover the grey. The first day or two it looked like it had some auburn highlights, but after two days, IT'S THE SAME BLONDE!! WTF???? I thought going darker was supposed to be easy?

Actually since my mom was blonde, I know the answer - don't dye it. Let it go gray. My mom was completely "gray" in her mid-thirties. She was PLATNIUM Blonde without ever bleaching. :biggrin:

SoMDGirl42

Actually since my mom was blonde, I know the answer - don't dye it. Let it go gray. My mom was completely "gray" in her mid-thirties. She was PLATNIUM Blonde without ever bleaching. :biggrin:

:faint:

My hair has natually gotten a little darker blonde in the last 10 years, but I don't want to look older than I am! My grandmother and mother both had/have the beautiful silver gray. When I'm 75, I wouldn't mind it being that color either, but now?? :bawl:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
No gingers here?
Yes and put themselves in the other category. :mad:

:faint:

My hair has natually gotten a little darker blonde in the last 10 years, but I don't want to look older than I am! My grandmother and mother both had/have the beautiful silver gray. When I'm 75, I wouldn't mind it being that color either, but now?? :bawl:
It won't look old. Platnium blonde - is hawt. BTW, your hair is not dark. :eyebrow:

SoMDGirl42

Yes and put themselves in the other category. :mad:

It won't look old. Platnium blonde - is hawt. BTW, your hair is not dark. :eyebrow:

darker than it used to be.

I think I might try a medium to dark brown, and see what happens next time.

Wenchy

Hot Flash

Attachments

• zucchini.jpg
    zucchini.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 84
Actually - there really isn't a dark brown. There is brown or black. All folks who feel their hair is "dark" Brown - will be going into the brown category. But I think some of you belong in "black" personally.

BTW, I saw someone vote other who fits in a category listed. :nono: :mad: I will be correcting that as well on my statistics sheet.
Wrong. My mother's natural hair color is dark brown and not black. My natural hair color is dark brown and not black... my daughter who, like me, was completely blonde as a babe... is now 17 and her hair color is now dark brown.

darker than it used to be.

I think I might try a medium to dark brown, and see what happens next time.
Something I learned from my hair lady... if you are going to color at home and you want to go brown without "pulling red" which is when you end up with brown hair with reddish highlights.... you need to look for "cooler" and not "natural", "ash" or "warm".

cricketmd

I too voted "other". I was born with black hair and then was told it all fell out overnight when I was a baby. After that my hair grew back dark brown. :crazy:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Wrong. My mother's natural hair color is dark brown and not black. My natural hair color is dark brown and not black... my daughter who, like me, was completely blonde as a babe... is now 17 and her hair color is now dark brown.

Mig should do eye color next.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Perspective thing. Of course you have "dark" brown and the brown categroy was the correct place to be, for the purpose of this poll, which is where you are. :clap: Perfect. I should have just put a generic brown so there was no confusion. Totally my fault for not communicating on the correct wave length.