What is

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
in your purse that other people may think is strange? I have a tape measure. I don't think that's so strange, but apparently some people do.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
BS Gal said:
in your purse that other people may think is strange? I have a tape measure. I don't think that's so strange, but apparently some people do.

I don't think that is strange at all. I wish I'd thought of it. You just get down to business...no wasting time. I'm impressed. :yay:

SoMDGirl42

BS Gal said:
Proof! Size matters!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
I don't think that is strange at all. I wish I'd thought of it. You just get down to business...no wasting time. I'm impressed. :yay:
:yay: That's what I'm talking about. Why waste time with the small talk?

onebdzee

off the shelf
a 12 pack of crayola crayons, 2 pencils, approx. 27 pens(never know when you need any of them for entertainment purposes)

oh....and I don't think a tape measure is stange, I have a 6' key chain one(no I'm not copying BS Gal, I need it for work)

punjabigyrl

I have a small stapler and masking tape rolled on a pencil so that you can fix rips on the slit of your skirt or fix a hemline.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
BS Gal said:
That's funny, because we went into BJ's Saturday for a TV and I pulled out my tape measure to measure one that didn't show the size on it. Bigfoot said "Why in the he!! do you carry that around with you?" I said it was to make him out to be a liar if I ever heard him coming onto a girl!! :killingme :killingme

nobody really

I need a nap
nachomama said:
No. I have floss and a pre-pasted tooth brush. :jet:
I have dental floss, and brush-ups - little napkins with toothepaste on them. keep one in my badge holder too for last minute meetings when you don't have time to brush

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I have floss and gum and if my morning and night regimens don't do the trick, I pity the fool who gets a whiff. :whistle:

Morning I use the Whitening Pre-Rinse with germ killer and my Colgate :biggrin: Night time I floss brush and gargle with mouthwash. If that aint trying then whoever should stay far outta my face. :drama: