What is

Angel

~*~*~
Some contents that may be considered strange in my purse are: mini-mag light, a little bible, and rosary beads.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Angel said:
Some contents that may be considered strange in my purse are: mini-mag light, a little bible, and rosary beads.

Your right...it is strange ,...especially since it is right next to your duck tape, crop, and the book "The inner dominatrix and you. A self help guide for the ultimate do-it-yourself'er" Uh....ok....so I looked in your purse! :killingme

Just kiddin! :huggy:

usagent

appendixqh said:
Your right...it is strange ,...especially since it is right next to your duck tape, crop, and the book "The inner dominatrix and you. A self help guide for the ultimate do-it-yourself'er" Uh....ok....so I looked in your purse! :killingme :huggy:

I carry a pair of rubber gloves, ketamine pills, a Chloroform, bottle, pliers, a butt plug and a digital camera.

Last edited:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I carry a big 'ol felt lint brush to de-dog myself with... :shrug: And a calculator :notsostrange: I used to carry everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, but had to downsize.

Angel

~*~*~
appendixqh said:
Your right...it is strange ,...especially since it is right next to your duck tape, crop, and the book "The inner dominatrix and you. A self help guide for the ultimate do-it-yourself'er" Uh....ok....so I looked in your purse! :killingme
Just kiddin! :huggy:
:lmao: :wench:

greyhound

I have so much junk in my purse that this morning I accused my family of taking money out of my wallet. It was there the whole time.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
greyhound said:
I have so much junk in my purse that this morning I accused my family of taking money out of my wallet. It was there the whole time.

I do that alot. Especially with the check card. Poor hubby, lol.

Geek

Full size bug spray, Full size sunblock 50, Full size Philosophy Amazing Grace lotion *with glitter*, Floss, Lots of drugs.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Geek said:
Full size bug spray, Full size sunblock 50, Full size Philosophy Amazing Grace lotion *with glitter*, Floss, Lots of drugs.

Dang, girl. Just how big is your purse, lol.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
I carry a big 'ol felt lint brush to de-dog myself with... :shrug: And a calculator :notsostrange: I used to carry everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, but had to downsize.

Kyle looked so cute carrying your pocketbook. :love:

W

Warrant Guru

BS Gal said:
in your purse that other people may think is strange? I have a tape measure. I don't think that's so strange, but apparently some people do.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle underwear. (I have kids who wait too long to say they need to use the potty).

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Five - yes five - pacifiers. I always need an emergency stash for Bubba.

I also carry a monster size bag of cough drops, a full-size manicure kit plus nail polish, sunblock, and two extra-large Sharpie pens (suitable for making posters).

I definitely need to down-size.