What is

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
usagent said:
I carry a pair of rubber gloves, ketamine pills, a Chloroform, bottle, pliers, a butt plug and a digital camera.

:shrug: Nothin wrong with that.

:whistle: SO...whatcha doing tonight?Maybe we can get together! Bill :love:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
Too much! Bug spray, a diaper, a sippy cup, crayons, fruit roll ups, cocoa butter stick, hand sanitizer on a key ring, mini flash light on a key ring...and all the regular stuff.

K

Kain99

I have a note I've been carrying around for more than a year. It's in horrible condition but I just can't part with it. :lmao:

J

jaybeeztoo

BS Gal said:
in your purse that other people may think is strange? I have a tape measure. I don't think that's so strange, but apparently some people do.

I guess the strangest thing I have is a magnifying glass. Not too strange.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BadGirl said:
Five - yes five - pacifiers. I always need an emergency stash for Bubba.
Last winter I was going through my coats and decided to wear one that I'd obviously not worn in a while. Pacifier in the pocket. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have an inhaler called "PMS Control" that I bought at some Earth Solutions place. It doesn't work very well.

Nanny Pam

Miniature Tony Stewart doll.

Story time....
a long time ago..I got new lug nuts for my truck. For some unknown reason, I put the old ones in my pocket book. Carried them around with me for almost 8 months.
On the way to PA one time, with my sister & BIL we had to pull over at Dover AFB because his truck was vibrating and driving funny. As it turns out, he was missing (how does this happen?) a few lug nuts and guess who had exactly the same size in her purse!! :diva:
The look on the Guard's face when he saw me take them out of my purse was priceless!!!!
My BIL still, to this day, laughs his ass off about this. :lmao:
Do you know that when you stop at an AFB to fix something wrong with your car, they call someone to stay with you till you are off the property. :shrug:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
My bag( a large hiking backpack) reminds people of Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club. :lol:

But the weirdest item might be the red velvet bag full of various types of rocks. I keep rocks in every part of my evironment..Even my bar:lol:

Or maybe it's the large assortment of lip gloss:shrug:

Cowgirl

Nickel said:
Last winter I was going through my coats and decided to wear one that I'd obviously not worn in a while. Pacifier in the pocket. :lmao:

Wow...that had been a while. :lol: