What kinda bike..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Foxhound said:
One bike is never enough. However one bike is all some of us can afford.

:smile:
Amen to that..

I'd love to have one bike for every mood.. Dual SPort when I feel like gettin dirty.. SPort Bike when I want to live life on the edge.. Touring Bike for the LONG rides.. etc.. etc..

Ponytail

itsbob said:
Amen to that..

I'd love to have one bike for every mood.. Dual SPort when I feel like gettin dirty.. SPort Bike when I want to live life on the edge.. Touring Bike for the LONG rides.. etc.. etc..

Me too.

dustin

UAIOE
Supposedly he got a free Busa from Suzuki USA for some kind of endorsement....this is what I heard off some other bike forums...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
itsbob said:
Amen to that..

I have a bike and a convertible. I can just put my helmet on and drive the convertible when I'm too scared to ride.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I've got a 12-speed mountain bike! :yay:

And a convertible, which at the moment has a clutch problem.

:lol:

ItsGene

Hyabusa Babeeee

The new BMW KI200R is rumored to be able to give a Hyabusa a run for its money. First stock BMW turning over 160 hp at the rear wheel!! Gonna wait til they slow it down with about 500 lbs of luggage, and a big ole buick windscreen!! :coffee:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ItsGene said:
The new BMW KI200R is rumored to be able to give a Hyabusa a run for its money. First stock BMW turning over 160 hp at the rear wheel!! Gonna wait til they slow it down with about 500 lbs of luggage, and a big ole buick windscreen!! :coffee:
and the K1200R just looks and sounds mean!!

dustin

UAIOE
ItsGene said:
too bad for BMW (and Suzuki) there is the new Kawi ZX-14... :biggrin:

Suzuki (I hear) has plans for a new 'Busa coming soon to a dealer near you...

dustin

UAIOE
aps45819 said:
:nono: it's illegal to wear you helmet while driving a car.
is it because it "restricts one's line of vision"? if so that is a horse poopy law, because according to every official source I know...a properly fitted motorcycle helmet will not limit your vision or line of site...

i bet it's because the red light cameras can't take pics of your face (obviously) with a helmet on...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
aps45819 said:
:nono: it's illegal to wear you helmet while driving a car.
Why? I'm just protecting my head if I fly out of the car and, also from skin cancer. Oh, and I can't find my pretty hot pink do-rag.