What kinda chit is this?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I wish this had been posted yesterday. :yawn:

It was in the news yesterday; I just didn't get a chance to post it then. You must be at LMS? Be sure to take your gas mask so you don't ingest an redneckitis! :poorbaby:

MMDad

Lem Putt
It was in the news yesterday; I just didn't get a chance to post it then. You must be at LMS? Be sure to take your gas mask so you don't ingest an redneckitis! :poorbaby:

LMS?

Hey, I'm going to Rehoboth tonight and I didn't get my shots. If I live through that I'm safe anywhere!

Edit: Never mind! Just figured out LMS. It's early and I'm still asleep. :coffee:

GopherM

Darwin was right
Are they going to recommend the same precautions for all major sporting events where large numbers of people gather? Maybe they should include political rallies and how 'bout that big 4th of July get together on the National Mall.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Are they going to recommend the same precautions for all major sporting events where large numbers of people gather? Maybe they should include political rallies and how 'bout that big 4th of July get together on the National Mall.
I, for one, hope these Congressmen caught that highly contagious NASCAR plague. :evil:

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I, for one, hope these Congressmen caught that highly contagious NASCAR plague. :evil:
They already have it.
NASCAR want's you to believe that they race Fords Chevys and Dodges.
Congressmen want you to believe theyre in DC to help you instead of themselves and they both do it with clever marketing.

ImnoMensa

The ignorance of the Washington Dc insiders never ceases to amaze me.

If they can sit in the same room with Hillary and not catch anything, I doubt they would have a problem in Charlotte.