What made you

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Knowing that I don't and never will have a pregnant 18 yr old daughter. :biggrin:
I wonder if there will be a father involved with raising the child, or will it be Grandma?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cowgirl said:
:confused: How big are your fish? I thought you'd have small fish because of the size of your pond....it's not likely small goldfish will eat a frog. Unless you get one of those little teeny weeny pea-sized ones...but I think those are toads....
My fish don't exist yet. :lol: I'll just be getting goldfish, but I read somewhere that they could eat or rip the leg off a small frog. :lol:

Nickel said:
My fish don't exist yet. :lol: I'll just be getting goldfish, but I read somewhere that they could eat or rip the leg off a small frog. :lol:
Our goldfish never bother our frogs. They were pretty good sized too, but then so was the frog.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Attachments

• vehicle tape.JPG
    vehicle tape.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 35

Ponytail

I smiled when I found out my co-worker has been in agony with diahrea and upset stomach for the last two days. :yay: I'm just sorry that I had nothing to do with it.

W

Wenchy

I smiled when I read about idiots huffing freon.

For any idiots out there, I have a unit that was just refilled :howdy: Please come huff away and make my day/week/month/year. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
I smiled when I found out my co-worker has been in agony with diahrea and upset stomach for the last two days. :yay: I'm just sorry that I had nothing to do with it.
JD?

barncat

My 10 month old daughter going from dead sleep to sitting up, wide awake and smiling in under 2 seconds, I wish I was that happy to wake up every morning.

N

nitwhit3286

My daughter feeding the ducks across the street. Her face lights up when they come to greet her wondering where their "snack" is at. Its beautiful.

Calling the Dr. office today and trying to make an appointment for next week sometime in the afternoon. She said," he doesn't take afternoon appointments anymore". So I said, "Ok, then anytime is good". She said, "how about 12:30 on Tuesday". :lmao: