What, no bracket challenge...

Beta84

They're out to get us
anyone who can't get your bracket into ESPN but want to compete...i dunno, PM buddy lee your bracket picks before the first games tip off. then we can post them all up and i'll help keep those scores. i won't be around much this weekend but i can tabulate them after rounds 1 and 2 are done. :shrug:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I'll enter a bracket - what's the name of the group? The link doesn't seem to take me to it.

it took me to a signup for the group. it was SOMD or something along those lines. i can't access my e-mail from here. :ohwell:

it took me to a signup for the group. it was SOMD or something along those lines. i can't access my e-mail from here. :ohwell:

I found SoMD Allstars, but that doesn't look like the right group - unless no one used their forum name on their entry.

i used Go Gators as my entry. that sounds like it might be it.

I guess BuddyLee has to send an invite. I sent him a PM but he probably won't check in soon enough to get it. I'll just post screen caps of my picks. My entry is 'Tilted One'.

SOMD NCAA BRACKET 1a.jpg

SOMD NCAA BRACKET 1b.jpg

nomoney

WTF...I can't believe Georgetown is getting beat :cds:- I've got them going sorta far on my bracket (not y'alls bracket; but still). GD

D

dems4me

WTF...I can't believe Georgetown is getting beat :cds:- I've got them going sorta far on my bracket (not y'alls bracket; but still). GD

:yeahthat: I missed the game but someone told me last night :faint: I had them going all the way to sweet 16 :faint: :cussing: Disappointed in Oklahoma St. tonigght tooo :faint: I do have Houston for the upset tonight though They've been pretty good this year and have a good guard named Coleman (sp?) I think. Should be a great game! :buddies: As long as Kentucky and Kansas stay strong I'm not completely blown out of the water :lol: Who do you have as your final two? :shrug: