What, no bracket challenge...

D

dems4me

:yeahthat: I missed the game but someone told me last night :faint: I had them going all the way to sweet 16 :cussing: Disappointed in Oklahoma St. tonigght tooo :faint: I do have Houston for the upset tonight though They've been pretty good this year and have a good guard named Coleman (sp?) I think. Should be a great game! :buddies: As long as Kentucky and Kansas stay strong I'm not completely blown out of the water :lol: Who do you have as your final two? :shrug:

Ughhh:banghead: So much for the Houston upset :lol: I think I need to check my sheet now to see if I have ANY right so far :lmao:

D

dems4me

:bracketbuster:

And New Mexico is about to get beat also.

I can probably assume I'm out of all the pools. :lol: I had Kansas going to the final game and Kentucky beating them :faint: Congrats Northern Iowa though! I think this is the worse I've ever done on brackets. :lol:

D

dems4me

Sweet!

I'm in a very large pool and about 70% of them picked Kansas all the way.:killingme

Good for you Buddy Lee!! :clap: Who do you have going to the finals? I'll roote for you!! :clap: Then again, maybe thats not a good thing given the past few days and me rooting for my teams and all. :lol:

D

dems4me

I have Kentucky goin' all the way.

Me too, except they were supposed to play Jayhawks for the win. :lol: Now that I have nothing vested and all the teams I wanted to win are about all out... I think I'm pulling for Gonzaga to go all the way :clap: Good luck! :buddies::

Beta84

They're out to get us
I guess BuddyLee has to send an invite. I sent him a PM but he probably won't check in soon enough to get it. I'll just post screen caps of my picks. My entry is 'Tilted One'.

View attachment 73891

View attachment 73892

Is this correct? I think it is. tiltedbracket.jpg

current standings:

1st) Beta - 400
t2nd) Tilted - 390
t2nd) Buddy Lee - 390

BL picked UK so he still has his champ alive.

D

dems4me

So, who has Butler? :lol:

GREAT GAME!!!

I missed that one but was surprised when I saw the results :shocking: Just like West VA beating Kentucky soo far. They have a local kid from Waldorf MD on WVA team... his last name is Flowers, he's pretty good too. After I found out about local kid, I've been rooting for them :lol:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
I missed that one but was surprised when I saw the results :shocking: Just like West VA beating Kentucky soo far. They have a local kid from Waldorf MD on WVA team... his last name is Flowers, he's pretty good too. After I found out about local kid, I've been rooting for them :lol:

Ugh that WVA/UK game was flat out effing painful for this UK fan. We couldn't play worth a damn. Didn't know Flowers was from Waldorf though. May have to cheer them on now. Can't complain too much about losing though, hell we didn't even MAKE the NCAA tourney last year. For us to make it to the Elite Eight in one year is pretty sweet. Still love my Wildcats!

So, what's the point tally for our group's leaders? And, how many of their Final Four picks do people still have alive?

I'm at 670 with one Final Four pick in (WV) and only one other alive (Duke).