What, no Friday Night enthusiasm yet?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hoping I'll feel well enough to go out. :ohwell: I'll pass on suggesting a place since I might not go. Besides, I lubs y'all enough I'd go anywhere to share time with ya! :love:

Where's Coconut Joes's?

Toxick

Splat
These things just keep getting farther and farther away. I've been waiting for one nearby, but maybe that's not going to happen again :ohwell:

Let me know when you guys get out toward Potomac and Bethesda.

Bann

PREMO Member
These things just keep getting farther and farther away. I've been waiting for one nearby, but maybe that's not going to happen again :ohwell:

Let me know when you guys get out toward Potomac and Bethesda.
:confused: Thought you lived down chere in Southern Md?

Toxick

Splat
:confused: Thought you lived down chere in Southern Md?

I do - but I work in Potomac. It seems these shindigs are trending farther and farther away from my home and closer and closer to my office. So I was saying, let me know when they get close enough to my office so I can pop in.

Bann

PREMO Member
I do - but I work in Potomac. It seems these shindigs are trending farther and farther away from my home and closer and closer to my office. So I was saying, let me know when they get close enough to my office so I can pop in.

..and we'd love to meet ya! :yay:

But Potomac is waaaay up there for happy hour. What time do you get down the road? When we're in Northern Calvert we'd be on your commute home & often we are out until at least 9.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm preoccupied with other aspects of life right now, but sitting outside at Coconut Joe's sipping cocktails by the water sounds lovely. Count me in!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
..and we'd love to meet ya! :yay:

But Potomac is waaaay up there for happy hour. What time do you get down the road? When we're in Northern Calvert we'd be on your commute home & often we are out until at least 9.

What she said ^^

Hell, we're on his way home when we're in Solomons/Lusby area. Mrs. Tox could get a sitter for the Toxlings and she could meet us all, too, and see that these crazies her husband interacts with every day aren't as dysfunctional as he surely makes us seem.

But do not misconstrue that as me giving a damn who shows up or trying to coerce anyone. You either come or you don't; I still have a good time regardless and that's all that counts.

:jet:

Im_Me

Isnt Coconut Joes actually Riva? rt 2 before the south river bridge?

I think it's actually in Edgewater.

I have to wake up early, cute, and skinny to get to my high school reunion on Saturday. Maybe I can come for a little while and get the scallops without the sauce, and bring my own diet tonic water.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
36 (close enough) and why did I have to do the math. I don't think there's enough hour left for me to get all the beauty sleep I need. :dance:

I suspect you're going to look cuter than a large percentage of your classmates. Just don't look at Gary's wife - she makes all of us feel ugly and lumpy. :lol: