What, no Friday Night enthusiasm yet?

bcp

In My Opinion
I think it's actually in Edgewater.

I have to wake up early, cute, and skinny to get to my high school reunion on Saturday. Maybe I can come for a little while and get the scallops without the sauce, and bring my own diet tonic water.

you already have the cute and skinny covered well enough, all you have to worry about is the wake up early part. 20 bucks says you look better than any of the other women there.

bcp

In My Opinion
:confused:
Most high school reunions are in 5'vers.

ease up, maybe this is the reunion for the remedial math department of the school.

And she was invited because she was friends with them and helped them through their trying years even though she was way more advanced....

last part added for reasons of health.

Im_Me

:confused:
Most high school reunions are in 5'vers.

Unofficial reunion for a bunch of years around when I graduated. We haven't had an official one since the 20th.

you already have the cute and skinny covered well enough, all you have to worry about is the wake up early part. 20 bucks says you look better than any of the other women there.

You are very nice. Thank you.

ease up, maybe this is the reunion for the remedial math department of the school.

And she was invited because she was friends with them and helped them through their trying years even though she was way more advanced....

last part added for reasons of health.

After the nice previous comment the worst I could hit you with is a basting brush.

Im_Me

I suspect you're going to look cuter than a large percentage of your classmates. Just don't look at Gary's wife - she makes all of us feel ugly and lumpy. :lol:

Thank you. I can only hope I show proud. Gary's wife is a freak of nature! I hate hearing that she is also NICE!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I have to wake up early, cute, and skinny to get to my high school reunion on Saturday. Maybe I can come for a little while and get the scallops without the sauce, and bring my own diet tonic water.

:love: You'll be da bomb!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
That was just a suggestion. If anyone would rather go elsewhere, Mangos is open on Friday....:really: J/K.....NOT :roflmao:

For most of you in deep southern MD, you'd come up route 4 to route 2 and follow that across Central ave (214). There are a lot of traffic lights on rte 2 folks.

Coconut Joes is on the right just after the Kalas funeral home and before the bridge. There's no sign there I think (Bcp help)? It's just an access road that winds around and ends at the restaurant on the water. It doesn't look appealing outside but it is really beachy inside and on the deck. :yay:

Vince

Don't think you have to worry much about that part. You'll turn heads at your reunion.

Im_Me

You guys are too nice! I didn't mean to derail the Friday thread, but thanks all. KISSES! :diva:

p.s. Back to the point I'm ok with either place mentioned.

Vince

has it been decided? for some reason my calendar is open
I've seen Mango's and Coconut Joe's suggested. Don't know which yet unless someone comes up with something totally different. I want some fried oysters now that Sept is here.

nobody really

I need a nap
I've seen Mango's and Coconut Joe's suggested. Don't know which yet unless someone comes up with something totally different. I want some fried oysters now that Sept is here.

i know where both are....but i haven't seen anything confirmed yet.

bcp

In My Opinion
You know I would be all on the coconut joes, but even still, mangos is not that far for me either.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
You know I would be all on the coconut joes, but even still, mangos is not that far for me either.
You know me, I :love: Mangos for some reason :evil: BUT, as a group, we haven't been to Coconut Joes so we should try it.

I hope we all decide before tonight because I have a meet up at my old high school tomorrow from 11a-3pm with the current senior class so I won't be near the computer.

Im_Me

I don't think Mangoes is worth a three-peat, so will vote for Coconut Joe's. (Though I feel bad for those who have to drive far again.)