What Not to Wear

beachnut01

Guess most of you have heard of /seen the show. Well I know I need help--I'm not in denial like the gang on the show. Although I dont have $5000.00 to spend, I am saving for a shopping trip for myself this spring. I'm a stay at home mom (for about 9 months now) and the my only regular outings are the grocery and maybe Outback. BUT i'm tired of sweats, jeans and t shirts. My hubby hasnt said a word but I'm sure he'd appreciate less t's. Plus I'm past the daily throw-up infant stage. (YEAH!) The other thing is I find it hard to know what's right for my body. ANY tips/suggustions would be great! thanks soooo much!!

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
Guess most of you have heard of /seen the show. Well I know I need help--I'm not in denial like the gang on the show. Although I dont have $5000.00 to spend, I am saving for a shopping trip for myself this spring. I'm a stay at home mom (for about 9 months now) and the my only regular outings are the grocery and maybe Outback. BUT i'm tired of sweats, jeans and t shirts. My hubby hasnt said a word but I'm sure he'd appreciate less t's. Plus I'm past the daily throw-up infant stage. (YEAH!) The other thing is I find it hard to know what's right for my body. ANY tips/suggustions would be great! thanks soooo much!!

What is your body type?

1. skinny w/no curves
2. Skinny w/curves
3. Average
4. thick and sexy
5. VERY thick
6. FAT
7. Fluffy
8. Obese
9. DAMN

answer me this and I can totally help!

kelb

art imitating life

I'm pretty good with this. Take a pic fromthe neck down so we can see your body.

kelb

art imitating life
What is your body type?

1. skinny w/no curves
2. Skinny w/curves
3. Average
4. thick and sexy
5. VERY thick
6. FAT
7. Fluffy
8. Obese
9. DAMN

answer me this and I can totally help!
Hard to pick off that list. need a pic. waht if you are skinny with a big ass and no boobs? what does that make you?

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
Hard to pick off that list. need a pic. waht if you are skinny with a big ass and no boobs? what does that make you?

# 2. all you need is a size 4-8 pair of apple bottums and a VC puch up bra!

(damn I'm good at this, why didn't I get my own TV show? ) :confused:

beachnut01

I'll try to get pix of my w/no face! ha. i'm thick but working on it...have recently lost 7 lbs.....but i AM realistic.