What Not to Wear

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Originally Posted by kvj21075
i cant even fit through the jenny craig doors!!!!
Oh honey it'll be okay have you tried Over Eaters Anonymous?
or this might work

and if it didn't, I'm sure the top part could be of some use.

Attachments

• stapler-158.jpg
    stapler-158.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 66

kelb

art imitating life
Okay, so what if we don't want to look ghetto fab. What kind of jeans would you suggest?
and this woman said she is a stay at home mom NO way ses spending 80 bucks on jeans and 60 dollars on a bra.

Oh honey it'll be okay have you tried Over Eaters Anonymous?
:smack: you have NO idea who you are talking to :killingme

i ate the piece of paper with the number written on it :( i hadnt eaten in 3 minutes!!! next time ill write it on one of my fat rolls!
Funny thing is.. yo udo eat ilke this! lol

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
and this woman said she is a stay at home mom NO way ses spending 80 bucks on jeans and 60 dollars on a bra.

your right I don't :killingme but I can bet she's probably the size of my pinkie!

kvj21075

Meow
or this might work

and if it didn't, I'm sure the top part could be of some use.

:drool: that top part looks mighty........ mighty :really:

Could you hold these for me.. I'm getting tired.

yes please!!! :yahoo:

ugh that double quarter pounder with cheese today was so :drool: i even ate the last bite, which i normally dont do, and i ate EVERY fry, cept 2 that werent fully cooked, and some chicken nuggets and a Dr. Pepper, im working on some pretzels right now cause i dont want to eat anything too unhealthy but i plan on eating abotu a dozen biscuits when i get home cause im craving them before my lasagna dinner with breadsticks :drool:

can i go home?

kelb

art imitating life
:drool: that top part looks mighty........ mighty :really:

yes please!!! :yahoo:

ugh that double quarter pounder with cheese today was so :drool: i even ate the last bite, which i normally dont do, and i ate EVERY fry, cept 2 that werent fully cooked, and some chicken nuggets and a Dr. Pepper, im working on some pretzels right now cause i dont want to eat anything too unhealthy but i plan on eating abotu a dozen biscuits when i get home cause im craving them before my lasagna dinner with breadsticks :drool:

can i go home?

I hate you! :frown:

if i ate that I COULD fit into the 4-8 jeans...

kvj21075

Meow
Actually these brands have very nice "up to date" clothing. Just because you are a mother does not mean you have to be in "not so trendy" clothing! I think this is what she was asking.
we all need to know if that AV is a pic of you.

might have to keep drugging PervD...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Actually these brands have very nice "up to date" clothing. Just because you are a mother does not mean you have to be in "not so trendy" clothing! I think this is what she was asking.

They are still geared toward the young, young crowd. I personally wouldn't want to wear a pair of jeans with the word "angels" across my butt. :shrug: