What Not to Wear

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I hate you! :frown:

if i ate that I COULD fit into the 4-8 jeans...

Remember, she's only like between 18 - 20 years old something. If she keep eating like this, she will gain 5 to 20 pounds soon and couldn't figure out what she's doing wrong. :whistle:

kvj21075

Meow
Remember, she's only like between 18 - 20 years old something. If she keep eating like this, she will gain 5 to 20 pounds soon and couldn't figure out what she's doing wrong. :whistle:
im older than that! sheesh! (just dont tell PervD, he thinks im 13!) and its the stress, stress melts those pounds off!!!! im starting to gain my weight back :yahoo: up to 96 lbs!

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
im older than that! sheesh! (just dont tell PervD, he thinks im 13!) and its the stress, stress melts those pounds off!!!! im starting to gain my weight back :yahoo: up to 96 lbs!

If that stress is making you lose weight, it doesn't make sense. Usually when people are stressing out, they gain weight because of the chemical from stress caused the body to gain more weight.

96 pounds, I weighted like that when I got married all the way up until I had my baby.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
they are jeans for young curvy woman.

Wow, I'm so out of touch with clothing. I pretty much buy my clothes on clearance sales because I don't work and I stay home alot. I just don't see any reason to buy nice clothes and stick them in the closet waiting for a day to have a reason to wear them. :ohwell:

kvj21075

Meow
:shutup:

:bawl:

I hate getting old!!!

youre nto old - youre perfect :love:

If that stress is making you lose weight, it doesn't make sense. Usually when people are stressing out, they gain weight because of the chemical from stress caused the body to gain more weight.

96 pounds, I weighted like that when I got married all the way up until I had my baby.

eh- well- i lose weight when i get stressed- going through the having to sign over the house and break up and move and blah blah blah i was in the 80's

I CANT HELP IT!!!!! and shut up! or ill eat you! and not in the good way!!!

sweetprincess23

i would just like to make one statement. Not to offend anyone but the young urban community would like to announce this statement....

Apple Bottoms are typlically for black women. I am not saying that white girls don't have a donk but the type of ass that most white girls think they have is not right for apple bottoms. If you are wide in the hips but the butt does not stick out much, you do not have an azz, you have curvy hips. being wide does not = big booty judy.

I am not saying everyone on here does not have an azz, but please check in a mirror if you actually have a donk or hips. If your butt does not start poking out until closer to the thighs, you have half of a toosh and really should not wear apple bottoms. I get embarrassed when i see girls wearing apple bottoms that hang off and look like you got a load in your pants. I think I have a picture of my best friend who has an azz I will check when I get home and post if i find it.

Again no offense to anyone but I hear people laugh at others wearing apple bottoms when they shouldn't. Really race has nothing to do with it either, I have seen black girls who shouldn't wear them either.

kelb

art imitating life
i would just like to make one statement. Not to offend anyone but the young urban community would like to announce this statement....

Apple Bottoms are typlically for black women. I am not saying that white girls don't have a donk but the type of ass that most white girls think they have is not right for apple bottoms. If you are wide in the hips but the butt does not stick out much, you do not have an azz, you have curvy hips. being wide does not = big booty judy.

I am not saying everyone on here does not have an azz, but please check in a mirror if you actually have a donk or hips. If your butt does not start poking out until closer to the thighs, you have half of a toosh and really should not wear apple bottoms. I get embarrassed when i see girls wearing apple bottoms that hang off and look like you got a load in your pants. I think I have a picture of my best friend who has an azz I will check when I get home and post if i find it.

Again no offense to anyone but I hear people laugh at others wearing apple bottoms when they shouldn't. Really race has nothing to do with it either, I have seen black girls who shouldn't wear them either.

There is sooooo much wrong with what you just said.. I don't know where to begin.

Lets just start with the red statements... :banghead: Cuz thats what I wanted to do when I read these parts.

Now lets move on to the pink... You are stupid

1/2 a toosh? Where is the other 1/2?

and finally.. on to the purple.. You seem like a good BEST friend.

I think thats all for now!

sockgirl77

Well, I have a big round ghetto ass. But, I prefer Levi's or Eddie Bauer.