What old thing do you do?

M

Mousebaby

My hubby would be a warm, soft, snuggley pair of house slippers.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I love nostalgia. I once bought a sports car based on the fact that the analog clock worked and I though it was so cool. :lmao:

I love that my muscle car has zero frills.

I love Frank Sinatra and Chuck Berry.

I am only 41. :howdy:

Baby, I love old things so much, I work in a retirement home. I had Frank on 8track(until the player died), I have pictures of myself in my Great Grandmothers clothes and I have a box of old railroad locks that I use instead of buying a Master. I own a Victor victrola:lmao:

I'm 33.

My black leggings and white Keds (no shoelaces)

NO way! I'm wearing mine as we speak!.. I bet you have a headband on too:jet:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Baby, I love old things so much, I work in a retirement home. I had Frank on 8track(until the player died), I have pictures of myself in my Great Grandmothers clothes and I have a box of old railroad locks that I use instead of buying a Master. I own a Victor victrola:lmao:

I'm 33.

NO way! I'm wearing mine as we speak!.. I bet you have a headband on too:jet:

Very cool! :yahoo: You should post a pic of the Victor!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
So many of the "New" fashions look like things that were out 20 years ago I'm not sure much of anything is out of style anymore!

Victrolas are cool. My oldest sister got my Grandmother's Victrola and albums after my Dad died.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I think the clothes they make and sell in most stores are ugly. If I want a pair of plaid tights to wear with a flannel baby doll dress, a bolero jacket, mary janes and a beret.. Dammit!! I should be able to find them..

Yes, I actually did have this outfit, circa 1993.

<----:nerd:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I think the clothes they make and sell in most stores are ugly. If I want a pair of plaid tights to wear with a flannel baby doll dress, a bolero jacket, mary janes and a beret.. Dammit!! I should be able to find them..

Yes, I actually did have this outfit, circa 1993.

<----:nerd:

Step-daughter has worn mary janes to high school for the past 2 years and she oohs and ahhs over the platform shoes and the babydoll shirts and dresses. Been there and done that! Should've kept everything!

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
All of my work trousers are pleated and cuffed. I could care less what the style is! just love the way the cuffs sit on top of my shoes.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Step-daughter has worn mary janes to high school for the past 2 years and she oohs and ahhs over the platform shoes and the babydoll shirts and dresses. Been there and done that! Should've kept everything!

YEP,

I tell my 11 year old that she won't find, wear or do anything I did not do myself.. From the spiked wrist bands to the moody looking school pictures.
I have done it all.

She is in my closet frequently, but ignores me when I point it out to her.:lol:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
All of my work trousers are pleated and cuffed. I could care less what the style is! just love the way the cuffs sit on top of my shoes.

I do too:yay:

And you know, I like the way a t-shirt looks with the sleeves rolled.

Fashionistas run!!! Viva la revolutione' de geek!!:jameo::nerd:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I say "dig" alot.
Like, "The kids will sooo dig that new toy."

I got my kids saying that - "I dig it!"

And mAlice will tell you that my whole life is a fashion faux pas but I'm an LL Bean kind of girl with the mocs and straight leg jeans.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Here's question!! If your SO were a pair of your shoes, what kind would he be??

Mine would be my riding boots. Rugged, leather, but still sexy because there's a little heel and everyone knows women are sexy in heels:hot:

Mine would be a pair of too tight 6" stiletto heeled boots. Not easy to wear and a pain in the ass to get off. :yay:

Anyone got an item or a type of clothing they have been wearing for years, whether its in style or not??

I still wear moccasins. The Daniel Boone kind. :lol:

I also have a lot of tye dye.

I still cut my tshirts. Sometimes the sleeves, sometimes I fringe the bottoms. Sometimes I cut them to hang off the shoulder and knot the bottoms.

I"ll never give up hair scrunchies or socks with my flip flops.

I'm a fashion victim, yes I am...
:lmao:
Funny you should ask... I put on my hush puppies today...:lol: I have always loved hush puppies with a pair of faded jeans.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I meant that you peeps are the ones the rest of us go to WalMart to watch............:lmao:

I"m sorry I didn't recognize you... You were dressed like every one else:shrug:

:lol:

Mine would be a pair of too tight 6" stiletto heeled boots. Not easy to wear and a pain in the ass to get off. :yay:

They aren't hard to wear when the only time you put them on is at the foot of the bed before our man walks in the door.. :bomppahcheebomppahchee:
:hot::banana:

Funny you should ask... I put on my hush puppies today...:lol: I have always loved hush puppies with a pair of faded jeans.

They still makes those?? I thought they went the way of the duck shoe, which I sported until I couldn't find them anymore.:lol: