What old thing do you do?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I have my brother's Sid Vicious cut up tee shirt from the 80s. Still have my Thrasher and Yamaha shirts also from the 80s. I have some sports bras, undies, chemise and long sleeve shirts from highschool. I still have and wear my black hightop chucks and 8 hole Doc Martins. I think I'm still wearing my hair the same way I did in Highschool. I have this really cute short leopard print jacket with brown fir collar from the 40s that my mom wore (think Audrey Hepburn or Jackie O) but I have yet to wear that :ohwell:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I have my brother's Sid Vicious cut up tee shirt from the 80s. Still have my Thrasher and Yamaha shirts also from the 80s. I have some sports bras, undies, chemise and long sleeve shirts from highschool. I still have and wear my black hightop chucks and 8 hole Doc Martins. I think I'm still wearing my hair the same way I did in Highschool. I have this really cute short leopard print jacket with brown fir collar from the 40s that my mom wore (think Audrey Hepburn or Jackie O) but I have yet to wear that :ohwell:

:love: That's why we are friends!! :lol:

I wish I still had the hand tailored dresses my great grandmother wore in the 50's and 60's. She was quite the southern belle. Pill box hats and white gloves.
:sigh:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I'm going to dig up some pics of me as a kid in her clothes.. My mother dressed me up and took pics of me in poses similar to ones in pics of my Gramma.

Irene was amazing.. She was always dressed to the nines, even for the grocery store. She had my mothers clothes hand tailored with all the accessories and identical outfits for my mothers doll.

I have pics of myself in one of those dresses too.

I sleep in her bed, a cherry four poster with a huge dresser and mirror to match.
I miss my Gramma:frown: But I still have two, and I see them every week.

I :heart: old people.

jenni4

Yay me!
I have an old tye-dye Ben and Jerry's t-shirt form when I was 12ish. So old that the fabric is separating were the color changes. I have to wear another shirt under it because there is not much left of it but it is sooooo cool... When I was still living at home, I would have to retreive it from the trash can all the time... I love that shirt.

W

Wenchy

NO way! I'm wearing mine as we speak!.. I bet you have a headband on too:jet:

Yuppers! :banana: <---unrelated, but I still do the "Elaine" dance as well. Never take me out dancing unless you want to be mortified or cough up a lung from laughing so hard.

H

HouseCat

I have always worn Levi 501 button fly jeans. They are so comfy...only, I can't get in them.. I am torn between cutting them up and making a blue-jean quilt, or holding on to the fantasy that one day I might fit into them again... ha.

L

luckystar

I have always worn Levi 501 button fly jeans. They are so comfy...only, I can't get in them.. I am torn between cutting them up and making a blue-jean quilt, or holding on to the fantasy that one day I might fit into them again... ha.

My boyfriend wears 501 button ups. I love it when he wears them, they're wearing pretty thin though.

And my, do those buttons just POP right open! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mousebaby

Hubby still has a pair of button flies. Starting to get a bit tight.

I like a man that can fill out his jeans! :drool:

T

toppick08

Love them..:yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Some peoples spouses may not appreciate this thread.:smack:

I have an old man.... But don't tell him I said that:lol:

Yuppers! :banana: <---unrelated, but I still do the "Elaine" dance as well. Never take me out dancing unless you want to be mortified or cough up a lung from laughing so hard.

Our :elaine: may not appreciate this reference..:lol:

I wanna take you dancing in a bad way now!!!!:getdown:

My boyfriend wears 501 button ups. I love it when he wears them, they're wearing pretty thin though.

And my, do those buttons just POP right open! :whistle:

:yeahthat: So :hot:

nana

Nana
Anyone got an item or a type of clothing they have been wearing for years, whether its in style or not??

I still wear moccasins. The Daniel Boone kind. :lol:

I also have a lot of tye dye.

I still cut my tshirts. Sometimes the sleeves, sometimes I fringe the bottoms. Sometimes I cut them to hang off the shoulder and knot the bottoms.

I"ll never give up hair scrunchies or socks with my flip flops.

I'm a fashion victim, yes I am...
:lmao:

I still wear moccasins