What Really Happens At Bachelorette Parties?

luvmygdaughters

Wait, what? Aren’t these things usually at somebodies house? Maybe I was thinking about a bridal shower. :confused:

The bachelorette parties that I've attended were always at a club or bar. Now bridal showers are a different story, they usually are at someone's house, at least the ones that I've been too. And no, we didn't sit around knitting. We played some games, told some dirty jokes and had jello shooters.

Misfit

Lawful neutral

I'm reading about what happened to some poor sap on another forum right now. He and his fiancé made an agreement about what was going to take place at both the bachelorette and bachelor party and hers got a little out of control. I never knew women did the things he said happened and I guess I’m a little surprised. I thought men were the only pigs.

:shrug:

JeJeTe

Happiness
The bachelorette parties that I've attended were always at a club or bar. Now bridal showers are a different story, they usually are at someone's house, at least the ones that I've been too. And no, we didn't sit around knitting. We played some games, told some dirty jokes and had jello shooters.

There will be alcohol at the shower you are attending this month. Mimosas and Bloody Marys!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
If I google that at work will it take me to pictures of hairy gay men? I'd use my phone but I don't want Mrs. Misfit to find any more of my questionable phone searches.

hmmm and just what kind of things have you been searching for? :eyebrow:

If gurps is involved, beware ...... he may be the king of the questionable searches lol

MMM_donuts

I never knew women did the things he said happened and I guess I’m a little surprised. I thought men were the only pigs.

Lol, no, women can be just as bad as men sometimes.

IMO, male strippers have it worse than female strippers. Men would be arrested if they pulled the kind of crap that women do in a strip club...(some women, not all, of course).

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm reading about what happened to some poor sap on another forum right now. He and his fiancé made an agreement about what was going to take place at both the bachelorette and bachelor party and hers got a little out of control. I never knew women did the things he said happened and I guess I’m a little surprised. I thought men were the only pigs.

Treacherous always, such events. We had a tradition back in my day that always involved an all-nighter at a group of ..er...establishments in a certain area in downtown Baltimore where said establishments were legendary on some levels. (Mostly very low levels..but I digress). One of the guys ended up getting divorced some 4 or 5 years later when his wife found out what had transpired during one of our batchelor party outings that was put on for her innocent soon-to-be hubby.