• AMTRAK

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Trucking companies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Freight train lines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greyhound

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • PAX (they just won't actually own the runways)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Los Alamos

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The FBI

• The CIA

• The US Military (start with the Coast Guard? See how it goes??)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You forgot the NAS (National Airspace System, as in the management and security of the skies). They are already trying to sneak in an A-76 (Contracting Out) Study of my agency in thru the backdoor. We maintain all the national airspace, publish the charts and navigation aids for pilots, all the information that the air traffic controllers use comes from us. Without my agency, the traffic in the sky would be worse than the LA roads in the middle of rush hour with a pack of blind bluehairs driving at the front of the pack.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ooh! Ooh! I voted for "Airport Management". I think we should give it to the Danes. They can change all the airline logos to Allah cartoons. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Larry Gude said:
Seeings how it's such a great idea...what can other governments buy next?
Almost ALL of those already have foreign run comapnies involved in managing them.. Airports.. PAX.. Trucking companies.. Los Alamos.. I'm pretty sure you will find at LEAST one foreign company involved/ managing at least a part of all of them, but one.. AMTRAK. no Foregn country wants a piece of that mess. .. THAT mess is run by the American Government, nuff said!!

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Ooh! Ooh! I voted for "Airport Management". I think we should give it to the Danes. They can change all the airline logos to Allah cartoons. :yay:

:roflmao: y'all are funny! :lol:

vraiblonde said:
Kinda already been done. As of October, the Flight Service Stations have been converted to Lock. Martin contract operations.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Didn't read to the bottom of the list.. FBI, CIA.. Coast Guard, Military.. YEP, those too, have foregn companies involved in daily operations..

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:shakeshead:

itsbob said:
Almost ALL of those already have foreign run comapnies involved in managing them.. Airports.. PAX.. Trucking companies.. Los Alamos.. I'm pretty sure you will find at LEAST one foreign company involved/ managing at least a part of all of them, but one.. AMTRAK. no Foregn country wants a piece of that mess. .. THAT mess is run by the American Government, nuff said!!

SO? I don't CARE. You and your pal Tex are trying to make the case that a foreign company and country are one and the same and that there is nothing wrong with it.

You can't give examples, besides embassies and the military, of us being allowed to do the same elsewhere. Because we can't. But you say it's OK for them.

We disagree.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
My stars...

itsbob said:
Didn't read to the bottom of the list.. FBI, CIA.. Coast Guard, Military.. YEP, those too, have foregn companies involved in daily operations..

:banghead:

FOREIGN GOVERNMENT

GOVERNMENT

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
itsbob said:
This is what Larry's trying to tell you: YES, there may be foreign companies involved in daily operations. But they are NOT foreign governments.

Allah and Sons, Inc. supplies shoe phones to the CIA. But the Iranian government does not.

Hot Wok Intl. supplies the Army with their berets. But the Chinese government does not.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's useless...

vraiblonde said:
This is what Larry's trying to tell you: YES, there may be foreign companies involved in daily operations. But they are NOT foreign governments.

Allah and Sons, Inc. supplies shoe phones to the CIA. But the Iranian government does not.

Hot Wok Intl. supplies the Army with their berets. But the Chinese government does not.

Tex/bob have no problem with this as is their right. Nothing to see here.

bcp

In My Opinion
I voted for the trucking lines.
I figure that since the little terrorists operate the ports, why hamper their efforts of total U.S domination with a pesky little problem like how to get their weapons from the port to the lucky city that they target next.

I have also been told by a friend who had a friend of a friends brothers wifes friends friend that the 7-11s are actually bomb silos owned by the ragheads and that one day soon all the buildings will lift up and the missles will launch at the same time.

I think they are going to target the Wa Wa stores.

bcp

In My Opinion
Ken King said:
AMTRAK, maybe it will quit losing money finally.
no, it wont quit losing money.

they will just blow it up and collect the insurance money on it.