• AMTRAK

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Trucking companies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Freight train lines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greyhound

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • PAX (they just won't actually own the runways)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Los Alamos

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The FBI

• The CIA

• The US Military (start with the Coast Guard? See how it goes??)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
vraiblonde said:
This is what Larry's trying to tell you: YES, there may be foreign companies involved in daily operations. But they are NOT foreign governments.
Allah and Sons, Inc. supplies shoe phones to the CIA. But the Iranian government does not.
Hot Wok Intl. supplies the Army with their berets. But the Chinese government does not.
How involved with the operation of DWP can the government be if DWP makes a profit. :confused:

T

tikipirate

Canadian National Railways, a wholly-subsidized coorporation of the Dominion of Canada by right of the Queen, owns Grand Trunk Western, Central Vermont, and Illinois Central railways, to include the tunnels, bridges, and ferries connecting those roads into Canada.

Many CN diesels carry Grand Trunk registration to enable US operation. Attached please find CN serno 5928 working the Saint Claire River with Algoma Central Railways lake freighter 'Algosoo' Northbound. The CN road diesel is working the Port Huron, Michigan yard.

Attachments

• cn-algosoo2-4-02-jimlindholm.jpg
    cn-algosoo2-4-02-jimlindholm.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It would have been...

Dupontster said:
I was kind of hoping that New Orleans would be on the list...

...but there is no New Orleans.

There is, however, a bunch of used Mardi Gras floats...

B

Bruzilla

I was thinking we could sell the Clinton Library... ooops... the Chicoms already paid for that.

D

dems4me

Bruzilla said:
I was thinking we could sell the Clinton Library... ooops... the Chicoms already paid for that.

Whats a Chicom? :confused: :shrug: