What Songs Do You Wanna Hear At The Bar?

Dodgem250

Never even heard of it.

Now that's one of those timeless classics that when you do hear it on the radio every 5-6 years, you say, "OMG I forgot about that song!" Then you proceed to wish you could remember all the words, that's what bands should be playing, not that song in particular, but, you get the idea right?

B

Bronwyn

Now that's one of those timeless classics that when you do hear it on the radio every 5-6 years, you say, "OMG I forgot about that song!" Then you proceed to wish you could remember all the words, that's what bands should be playing, not that song in particular, but, you get the idea right?

Ok Ok, I looked it up on You Tube. Now I remember hearing it on those VH1 specials they play all the time. :lmao:

Angel

~*~*~
My music taste is pretty eclectic, but if I'm sitting in a bar I'm expecting some Garth Brooks - Friends In Low Places. I don't know, something about sitting in a bar has me expecting country. I don't normally sit in bars though. :ohwell:

tomchamp

My music taste is pretty eclectic, but if I'm sitting in a bar I'm expecting some Garth Brooks - Friends In Low Places. I don't know, something about sitting in a bar has me expecting country. I don't normally sit in bars though. :ohwell:

I love stool time!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Garth Brooks - Friends In Low Places. I don't know, something about sitting in a bar has me expecting country. I don't normally sit in bars though. :ohwell:[/QUOTE]

Is there any bars in st mary's that has country ???

B

Bronwyn

Garth Brooks - Friends In Low Places. I don't know, something about sitting in a bar has me expecting country. I don't normally sit in bars though. :ohwell:

Is there any bars in st mary's that has country ???

Toots!! :lmao: