What Songs Do You Wanna Hear At The Bar?

B

Bronwyn

don't they just have the juke box for country or do they actualy have bands ?? I have only been in there a couple of times ..

Last night they had a DJ. He kinda sucked, but he played lots of country music. Mainly whatever the ppl asked him to play.

Angel

~*~*~
What Songs Do You Wanna... 01-20-2008 11:32 PM were u the girl with the red hair dancing at roses last night?

:killingme No jacka$$. You have me confused with the other Angel.

Besides I didn't say there was anything wrong with going to a bar. I went through my bar phase and had a great time. I guess I should take back what I said before because I still go to the bars occaisionally to meet up with friends and catch up on old times. Also if I'm at a bar and I want to dance I want to hear dance music. :cheers:

Last edited:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
It really depends on my mood, but for the most part, give me rock :dude:

Avenged Sevenfold, Eighteen Visions, Papa Roach, Rob Zombie, Ozzy Osbourne, ect. Hell even some 80's hair band music isn't so bad :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
When you go to see a local band play at a local bar, What songs would you like to hear? Do you wanna listen to what's on the radio now, or are you looking for songs of Yester-Year like 80's rock / Metal, 50's / Doo-Wop, Disco, or more what?

If I were to go to see a local band play, it would have to be someone I'm supporting (friend/relative) or someone who has something new to offer. Be it creative, crowd-inclusive, gimmick, schtick, what-evah, I would like to see the songs being played - as I'll listen to most everything. Entertain me. .02

rundonnierun

Either Freebird, Sweet Home Alabama (don't know why...I like it for some reason), or anything to do with drinking. Someone played me a song called '15 Beers Ago'...pretty cool song.:yahoo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Original...

When you go to see a local band play at a local bar, What songs would you like to hear? Do you wanna listen to what's on the radio now, or are you looking for songs of Yester-Year like 80's rock / Metal, 50's / Doo-Wop, Disco, or more what?

...music. They make jukeboxes for everything else.