What the Chauvin jury knows and we don't

CPUSA

All BS Chauvin murdered him plain and simple all your whining ain't changing that . Now whether he will be convicted or not is another story
whining?...by pointing out the facts?....your 3 sad, pathetic posts are nothing BUT whining....Was the POS criminal addict a close personal homie of yours? You seem to be taking the death of vermin quite personal...

phreddyp

whining?...by pointing out the facts?....your 3 sad, pathetic posts are nothing BUT whining....Was the POS criminal addict a close personal homie of yours? You seem to be taking the death of vermin quite personal...
Oh exactly what facts am I missing ? The fact that George was denied his 6th amendment rights ? The fact that once a defendant is in custody it is the officers obligation to transport the defendant to the station in one piece to start the judicial process ? The fact that the hypocrites on this forum almost to the man believe that the 2nd amendment is a total right but the 6th is not ? You condemn AOC and the squad for saying the 2nd is not absolute but ignore the 6th ? You and your associates are just the rights version of the far left hypocrites .

Rights laid out in the U.S. Constitution are NOT something to be taken lightly and every effort should be made to see that they are not eroded by people that ONLY care about the ones that they agree with .

Please feel free to dispute my post and explain where I am wrong .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The fact that George was denied his 6th amendment rights ?

That's not a "fact"- that's your opinion. And it's not even your opinion - it's a Marxist media talking point.

Floyd was in physical distress because of all the drugs he took. That's hardly the cops' fault.

He chose to break the law, which prompted law enforcement to be called.

He then chose to refuse to comply with the cops, becoming combative and physical.

It the process of restraining him, he died.

THOSE are facts, as presented in the trial. That's the problem with you anarchists: you don't know the difference between a fact and a Marxist media talking point.

You, Phreddy, come across frequently as a reasonably intelligent person, so I can only guess that you have a gaping blind spot when it comes to cops.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Oh exactly what facts am I missing ? The fact that George was denied his 6th amendment rights ? The fact that once a defendant is in custody it is the officers obligation to transport the defendant to the station in one piece to start the judicial process ? The fact that the hypocrites on this forum almost to the man believe that the 2nd amendment is a total right but the 6th is not ? You condemn AOC and the squad for saying the 2nd is not absolute but ignore the 6th ? You and your associates are just the rights version of the far left hypocrites .

Rights laid out in the U.S. Constitution are NOT something to be taken lightly and every effort should be made to see that they are not eroded by people that ONLY care about the ones that they agree with .

Please feel free to dispute my post and explain where I am wrong .
I can point out half a dozen places within the incident where G. Floyd could have saved his own life to start the judicial process.

Hijinx

Structurally Suspended Nonconsensus.

Very possible. Although I did not sit on the jury I believe there is enough evidence to prove that there is doubt that he was the singular cause of this man's death.

phreddyp

That's not a "fact"- that's your opinion. And it's not even your opinion - it's a Marxist media talking point.

Floyd was in physical distress because of all the drugs he took. That's hardly the cops' fault.

He chose to break the law, which prompted law enforcement to be called.

He then chose to refuse to comply with the cops, becoming combative and physical.

It the process of restraining him, he died.

THOSE are facts, as presented in the trial. That's the problem with you anarchists: you don't know the difference between a fact and a Marxist media talking point.

You, Phreddy, come across frequently as a reasonably intelligent person, so I can only guess that you have a gaping blind spot when it comes to cops.
Don't try to flatter me very blonde I come from a family of retired cops and three family members who are active LEO's. All three active LEO's agree that Chauvin was wrong . Face it folks Chauvin F**ked up now whether or not he will be convicted is another story entirely.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don't try to flatter me very blonde I come from a family of retired cops and three family members who are active LEO's. All three active LEO's agree that Chauvin was wrong . Face it folks Chauvin F**ked up now whether or not he will be convicted is another story entirely.
And I come from a family of active cops and four family members who are retired and they say you're full of ####! :nono:

:drama:

phreddyp

I can point out half a dozen places within the incident where G. Floyd could have saved his own life to start the judicial process.
Irrelevant ! Once he was restrained it becomes the cops responsibility to load him up take him to the station or taken by others to the hospital (if needed) unfortunately these cops did not take that requirement seriously.

phreddyp

You are where you are because of the decisions you made.
George Floyd is no longer alive because of the decisions he made.
Not true George is dead because a cop didn't adhere to procedure , George may have been a F**k up but he didn't deserve to die this way.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Not true George is dead because a cop didn't adhere to procedure , George may have been a F**k up but he didn't deserve to die this way.
Yeah.

He did.

And so did Mike Brown, Tyree Davis, Henry Jones, Gamel Brown, Freddie Gray..... And a multitude more.