What the Chauvin jury knows and we don't

phreddyp

:lmao:

Uh-huh. So common decency, common sense and not being a ####bag felon is far too much to expect from someone?

:killingme
The world is not perfect Kyle , the 6th amendment is the law of the land if you don't like it sorry about your luck . I personally love this country and believe in the constitution . Most of the times the cops do their jobs just fine, every now and then you have a Chauvin , video cameras have changed the law enforcement world forever . Why do YOU think they don't want you filming them ? Too bad you don't understand that. The bad apples are not just outside the law enforcement establishment world as we are seeing time and time again .

phreddyp

Not everyone thinks shedding alligator tears for the failed chronically-criminal dregs of society is a worthwhile expenditure of emotion.
That just tells me that you only believe in the constitution when it fits YOUR narrative . Sorry about your luck but it don't work like that .

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That just tells me that you only believe in the constitution when it fits YOUR narrative . Sorry about your luck but it don't work like that .
You guessed wrong. It happens.

Lookit the bright side...look how long Mike Brown has been crime free.

phreddyp

You guessed wrong. It happens.

Lookit the bright side...look how long Mike Brown has been crime free.
Yes it does happen , that's what they are trying to remedy as we speak in Milwaukee. We will see how how that plays out next week maybe. One thing is for sure Chauvin's life will never be the same he is gonna be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his . That would suck big time.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
One thing is for sure Chauvin's life will never be the same he is gonna be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his .
That's pretty much a given. Darren Wilson's life was pretty well wrecked too, even though he did exactly what needed to be done.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't try to flatter me very blonde I come from a family of retired cops and three family members who are active LEO's. All three active LEO's agree that Chauvin was wrong . Face it folks Chauvin F**ked up now whether or not he will be convicted is another story entirely.

Oh yeah? Well not only is everyone in my whole family going back to the Mayflower a cop, but I am a cop as well. 60 years on the force! And we ALL say that Chauvin was within protocol and Floyd shouldn't have been breaking the law, doing drugs, and fighting with cops.

:rolleyes:

All anonymous people on the internet are experts in the subject at hand. :bigwhoop:

phreddyp

Oh yeah? Well not only is everyone in my whole family going back to the Mayflower a cop, but I am a cop as well. 60 years on the force! And we ALL say that Chauvin was within protocol and Floyd shouldn't have been breaking the law, doing drugs, and fighting with cops.

:rolleyes:

All anonymous people on the internet are experts in the subject at hand. :bigwhoop:
The subject is the 6th amendment very blonde , you having trouble focusing ?

PeoplesElbow

Don't try to flatter me very blonde I come from a family of retired cops and three family members who are active LEO's. All three active LEO's agree that Chauvin was wrong . Face it folks Chauvin F**ked up now whether or not he will be convicted is another story entirely.
Wrong doesn't mean guilty of murder.

phreddyp

Wrong doesn't mean guilty of murder.
Even though I have used the term murder I believe it would most resemble manslaughter , however the nine minutes on his neck is troubling in itself, that was not an accident it was intentional . The result was most likely not planned .

Anyone want to clear this up for me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The subject is the 6th amendment very blonde , you having trouble focusing ?

Please tell me what you think the Sixth Amendment has to do with this case. No links and copy/paste, now :nono: - show me that you know what you're talking about.

phreddyp

Please tell me what you think the Sixth Amendment has to do with this case. No links and copy/paste, now :nono: - show me that you know what you're talking about.
6th amendment insures that you have your day in court and the charges must be proven in that court , George was denied his day in court on whatever charges were to be issued that day. In other words since George was subdued and not a threat to the officers he was due his day in court to face the charges and mount a defense.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
6th amendment insures that you have your day in court and the charges must be proven in that court , George was denied his day in court on whatever charges were to be issued that day. In other words since George was subdued and not a threat to the officers he was due his day in court to face the charges and mount a defense.

So do you feel that every criminal who fights with cops or shoots at them and gets killed for their trouble was denied their right to trial?

phreddyp

So do you feel that every criminal who fights with cops or shoots at them and gets killed for their trouble was denied their right to trial?
U really should spring for a reading comprehension course very blonde. Did I forget to put the words subdued and not a threat in my post ?

herb749

Irrelevant ! Once he was restrained it becomes the cops responsibility to load him up take him to the station or taken by others to the hospital (if needed) unfortunately these cops did not take that requirement seriously.

Sure, all he had to do was get in the car.