What the Chauvin jury knows and we don't

Hijinx

White 16 yo kid shot by police in Leonardtown. Dead story.
Isn't that strange?

Only black kids make stories. I guess White lives don't matter.

As I understand it the boy had a BB pistol and a knife. WTF was he thinking about pointing it at a cop.?

Bare-ya-cuda

6th amendment insures that you have your day in court and the charges must be proven in that court , George was denied his day in court on whatever charges were to be issued that day. In other words since George was subdued and not a threat to the officers he was due his day in court to face the charges and mount a defense.
So you would rather the cop do nothing? George all high kills cop trying to arrest him. Now who’s constitutional right is being denied. It’s a double edged sword and fortunately the one on the right side of the law was left standing. He did what needed to be done, unfortunately he will end up paying for it in one way or another

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
U really should spring for a reading comprehension course very blonde. Did I forget to put the words subdued and not a threat in my post ?

Did you even watch the video of this incident? Because it doesn't appear that you did.

phreddyp

So you would rather the cop do nothing? George all high kills cop trying to arrest him. Now who’s constitutional right is being denied. It’s a double edged sword and fortunately the one on the right side of the law was left standing. He did what needed to be done, unfortunately he will end up paying for it in one way or another
You really should author a children's book fairy tales are all the rage now.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You really should author a children's book fairy tales are all the rage now.
So you can't intelligently refute what he said.

:yay:

If you were a sharp as you think you are, you'd learn something from that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes I did , did you glean something from it i missed. Like George took the officers gun and threatens them .

Okay, I see. You're one of those who doesn't believe that bigger stronger people can inflict damage on the smaller and weaker.

I think we're done here.

phreddyp

You really a laughable hypocrite

Nothing to refute here. George wasn't a threat wasn't armed ,may have been a f**k up but that was no reason to kill him . Too bad your hatred has clouded your reasoning.

phreddyp

Okay, I see. You're one of those who doesn't believe that bigger stronger people can inflict damage on the smaller and weaker.

I think we're done here.
You were done here before you started very blonde. Put some cuffs on you see how tough you are.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Don't try to flatter me very blonde I come from a family of retired cops and three family members who are active LEO's. All three active LEO's agree that Chauvin was wrong . Face it folks Chauvin F**ked up now whether or not he will be convicted is another story entirely.
I’m guessing you’ve annoyed these people to the point that they say whatever is required to shut you up and make you go away. Have any one of these people said you’d make a fine law enforcement officer? I’m thinking not, I’m thinking as LEO’s go you’d make a fine bartender. Not at a good bar, but one of those dives that causes people to commit suicide. Or possibly a tour operator in the Everglades where you can bore people into becoming snake and alligator food.

phreddyp

I’m guessing you’ve annoyed these people to the point that they say whatever is required to shut you up and make you go away. Have any one of these people said you’d make a fine law enforcement officer? I’m thinking not, I’m thinking as LEO’s go you’d make a fine bartender. Not at a good bar, but one of those dives that causes people to commit suicide. Or possibly a tour operator in the Everglades where you can bore people into becoming snake and alligator food.
It's pretty amazing listening to most of the hypocrites on this forum , pretty much the ONLY argument you have is George Floyd bad man we must ignore the 6th amendment . Sorry hypocrites your response is exactly WHY the 6th amendment was written into the constitution in the first place to keep MOB justice from becoming common place in the new country . Everyone is supposed to get his/her day in court to argue charges levied against them. Cops are not to be judge, jury and executioner, once the subject is in custody they are to deliver him/her to the proper authorities and start the legal process according to the 6th. Sorry about your luck !!! It is extremely entertaining watching the far right using the same tactics that you condemn the far left for. Carry on I am looking forward for your next act.