What the Chauvin jury knows and we don't

Bare-ya-cuda

I think his fate was sealed when the county paid off the family before the trial. Then add maxipad waters stirring the pot.
His fate was sealed as soon as that video hit the MSM. He was convicted guilty before any facts were known. Every one of those jurors had a preconceived notion he was guilty going in. The news has been one sided the entire time and there is no way they were not influenced by it.

phreddyp

My guess... mine are more intelligent, rational and experienced. :sshrug:

In what jurisdiction do your mentally deficient family members work?
One capital cop, one P.G. county and one FBI.

Are you always this angry when proven wrong . You must be a blast at parties .

Funny 6 LEO's ,6 saying Chauvin Fked up 12 jury members saying he Fked up . You and yours think he acted properly, how many times did you piss on the toilet seat before finally admitting you were wrong ? By your actions I can only conclude that you continue to pee on the seat.

Bare-ya-cuda

I can only think that they convicted him on all charges so if one or two are thrown out on appeal he will still be convicted of the third unless the whole trial is thrown out.

As for the jury they have been going home after court for centuries, then going to the tavern or pubs or dinner and mingling with people talking about the trial and still make well thought out decisions with the evidence given in court.
They should release the evidence public if it was so damning. I would love to see what evidence the prosecutor got a conviction with other than the one sided video blasted across the airwaves on repeat.

phreddyp

They should release the evidence public if it was so damning. I would love to see what evidence the prosecutor got a conviction with other than the one sided video blasted across the airwaves on repeat.
Guess you should have followed the trial , there was a recap of both prosecution and defense every night and on the internet.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
One capital cop, one P.G. county and one FBI.

Are you always this angry when proven wrong . You must be a blast at parties .

Funny 6 LEO's ,6 saying Chauvin Fked up 12 jury members saying he Fked up . You and yours think he acted properly, how many times did you piss on the toilet seat before finally admitting you were wrong ? By your actions I can only conclude that you continue to pee on the seat.
:lmao: Sure. :yay:

Where did you get the ridiculous idea that I am angry or that you've ever proven me, or anyone for that matter, wrong?

phreddyp

OK... So it's not just your family that are deficient! :lmao:
They may be deficient by your definition but they did call it correct while yours did not . I am proud to be included in a family who actually understands how the system works . You and yours need to repeat 8th grade civics until you pass if you can.

Bare-ya-cuda

Guess you should have followed the trial , there was a recap of both prosecution and defense every night and on the internet.
No need to watch, everyone knew he wouldn’t get a fair trial and would be convicted regardless. Thank the MSM for that. The jurors sacrificed him so they wouldn’t continue to burn their city down.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘I wish it didn’t have to happen’: Alternate juror reflects on Derek Chauvin trial

Christensen: I had mixed feelings. There was a question on the questionnaire about it and I put I did not know. The reason, at that time, was I did not know what the outcome was going to be, so I felt like either way you are going to disappoint one group or the other. I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict.

Chauvin Did NOT Get A Fair Trial

phreddyp

‘I wish it didn’t have to happen’: Alternate juror reflects on Derek Chauvin trial

Christensen: I had mixed feelings. There was a question on the questionnaire about it and I put I did not know. The reason, at that time, was I did not know what the outcome was going to be, so I felt like either way you are going to disappoint one group or the other. I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict.

Chauvin Did NOT Get A Fair Trial
Bull crap ! He got his trial he was found guilty , quit your whining . Buyers remorse has no place here. The system worked a murderer is now behind bars . Let them work it out on appeal , that's how the system is designed to work.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Friday afternoon, days after Derek Chauvin was found guilty of all three counts in the death of George Floyd, Judge Peter Cahill ordered the names of the jurors to be sealed for no sooner than 180 days, the Hill reported.

Such concerns are not unfounded when court documents warn that lawyers have received "unprecedented levels of emails regarding the case" which were "frequently of incendiary, inflammatory, and threatening [in] nature." The Court received "unprecedented levels" of emails, and phone calls, as well.

Because of this, the Court found that "continuing restrictions on public disclosure of the jurors' identities remain necessary to protect those jurors desiring to remain anonymous from unwanted publicity or harassment."

The court document signed by Judge Cahill on Friday noted the media attention the case got. "The levels of media and public interest in this case have, if anything, increased since the Juror Anonymity Order was filed," it read," with "Media coverage of this trial [having been] ubiquitous and omnipresent."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
During the interview, Christensen made it clear that she believed Chauvin was guilty and says she would have voted that way had she been a part of deliberations. Her exchange with the KARE reporter as well as other statements she’s made to the media since then give me the feeling she had determined Chauvin’s guilty early on, but that’s just my impression.

This is my personal opinion, of course, but it’s hard to believe that fear of retaliation wasn’t present in the jury room on some level, even if it wasn’t explicitly discussed. If you’ll recall, during the jury selection process, some prospective jurors admitted to fears of being targeted by rioters.

Human emotions are what they are. Though they were partially sequestered throughout the trial, none of the Chauvin jurors could have possibly missed the destruction that happened in Minneapolis after George Floyd’s death, if not also the nightly rioting that happened in cities like Portland and Seattle.

Keep in mind, too, that it’s highly unlikely that any juror would openly admit that safety concerns played a role in their decision to convict. It’s not very often you see people who are put in the position of making decisions that impact others admit they voted the way they did because they were fearful of what might happen to them if they didn’t.