What to Expect When You're Aborting

libby

redneck_woman

Starting Over
I’m at 5 weeks. Right at the cutoff where I can take the abortion pill or not. On the 6th week it becomes less effective. The 7th week is a nonstarter, you have to go surgical.

What to Expect When You're Aborting - These are my options. None sound good.

I hope this is not for real....if your old enough to play with fire, your old enough to pay the price. As many families that would love to have a child of their own, why would you do this to an innocent life that didn't ask you to have unprotected sex and then abort it. I sure hope you think twice, long and hard before you do.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Yea, that's why I choose to just keep my comments to myself. Unreal!

She should have taken into consideration the wrath she would get thrown back at her just because of the subject matter. I am pro-choice myself up to a certain point but still, the forum was the wrong place to go with that topic. Some needs to refer her to the Catherine Foundation in Waldorf, she should get help and info there versus this forum. I wonder how old she is.:howdy:

craberta

I’m at 5 weeks. Right at the cutoff where I can take the abortion pill or not. On the 6th week it becomes less effective. The 7th week is a nonstarter, you have to go surgical.

What to Expect When You're Aborting - These are my options. None sound good.

I feel sorry for you and even more so for the baby. If you kept it how will you treat it? Like someone who should have been terminated? The military doctor who informed me That I was pregnant immediately tried to give me the number for an abortionist, I freaked out. Even though I was married, I was not ready for a baby, but I had her and though I was very young, I don't regret her ever.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yall need to note who the poster is. The troll known as nonno, anhoyingboy, forestool et al who posts and runs. Notice no further posts? And quite sure it's a guy.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Yall need to note who the poster is. The troll known as nonno, anhoyingboy, forestool et al who posts and runs. Notice no further posts? And quite sure it's a guy.

Are you serious? that is bullshiat not to mention misrepresentation. How sick a mind is of a person that would do that just to do that.