What will kill more people this year?

What do you think will kill more people this year?

• Tobacco

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Cannabis/marijuana

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Kittens :)

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I say KITTENS!!! :whistle:

sorry, I didn't wait for the poll, but I doubt it would be kittens and I don't think tobacco or alcohol because people won't be able to afford it, I really doubt pot will be it, I'm going to stick with my original answer, add it to the poll.

tomcatter

Professional Hater
sorry, I didn't wait for the poll, but I doubt it would be kittens and I don't think tobacco or alcohol because people won't be able to afford it, I really doubt pot will be it, I'm going to stick with my original answer, add it to the poll.

I was being facetious...

tomcatter

Professional Hater
Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products - InfoFacts - NIDA
1. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), cigarette smoking results in more than 400,000 premature deaths in the United States each year—about 1 in every 5 U.S. deaths.

Yes, I do smoke at least a pack a day.

2. Statistics on alcohol-related deaths are bleak. Every year approximately 75,000 lives will be lost due to alcohol.

Read more: Statistics on Alcohol Related Deaths | eHow.com Statistics on Alcohol Related Deaths | eHow.com

3.Marijuana has never killed anyone. People have been killed over marijuana, but marijuana itself doesn't kill people. The lethal dose is physically impossible to consume(1.5 tons in 15 minutes.)

Sorry, I cannot find any factual or non biased references.

5. Sparta, The Mean Kitty of YouTube
http://www.scark.org/docs/Animal Related Fatalities.pdf

LOL! Damn kittens!!!