What would you do?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just to throw a monkey wrench into the works wold I restart at six years old in the 60s or would I be six years old at present day going forward?

My thought exactly ...... I can make more than the 10 million with a knowledge of future events

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Blue pill. I'd rather make new mistakes and have an adventure. I would think if I went back, I'd still mess it up. Plus, at 6 yrs old, even if you knew what would happen, you don't really have control of your life and would have to live with KNOWING what's going to happen.

Dad Invest in Apple Stock .. Buy Microsoft, Intel, Micron ... betting on who would be president

I'd be making NEW Mistakes ... I found out in my 20's several girls in High School who had a crush on me

phreddyp

Yeah, but nothing would be new.

all the music, movies, TV, books, new stories everything would be known. There wouldn’t be any surprises except the few you made for yourself.
Yes, but the betting opportunities would be incredible.

GopherM

Darwin was right
I'd take the blue pill. I don't need to go through all that crap again. I already have everything I want or need and the big bucks would just make life all that much better.