What would YOUR dating profile look like?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Online dating? Nah. Got to see someone in person and talk with them, but I'm not really an expert on dating as I haven't had a date in awhile. Then again, I'm not looking. Maybe that's when you find someone, when you least expect it. :shrug:

It's twue, it's twue! :cartwheel

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think most people doing online dating are quantity over quality. Which probably isn't a bad thing because you definitely get more interest when you're mainstream and mass appealing. My profile (which isn't too far off from what you posted for me :lol:) is going to scare a lot of men away, which was the whole point of it. Not to scare them away but to find the one that's NOT scared.

I actually like walks on the beach - Apollo and I do it all the time and walking on sand is a free pedicure - but I'm not going to put that in my profile. :lol:

I can attest to that! We took a walk on the beach last Friday night, and were on the beach again Monday morning. My tootsies and feets are smooooooth! :yahoo:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I don't want bull####, and I don't like your kid.

I want a man who wants to spoil me and accepts my children.

Period.

I am always right.

How many hits will I get?
You don't like his child, but you want a man to embrace and welcome yours?!?!?!?

That's messed up.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
You don't like his child, but you want a man to embrace and welcome yours?!?!?!?

That's messed up.
That was the relationship. Messed up. Different standards, etc.

Complicated.

If a man doesn't have children you can start from ground zero.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have dumped men that didn't understand the meaning of single parenthood. One especially, when my daughters father died. She is my first priority and if he can't sit back and wait and/or offer any constructive advice, except whine that I wasn't spending any time with him. Piss on him.

mamatutu

mama to two
I have dumped men that didn't understand the meaning of single parenthood. One especially, when my daughters father died. She is my first priority and if he can't sit back and wait and/or offer any constructive advice, except whine that I wasn't spending any time with him. Piss on him.

Wow, Rose, I never knew that happened to you. My husband's sister lost her husband to misdiagnosed cancer seven years ago. He was only 48. I have seen the struggles she has had to go through, and have been in awe of her strength; she has 3 children. She always puts her children first, also. I have had my share of sadness, and set backs, but never lost my spouse, or the father of my children. I have a new respect for you; whatever that is worth to you, but it is sincere. No wonder you are so tough sometimes on this forum! I will try to just eat the cheese without the whine. :lol:

Last edited:

Wenchy

Hot Flash

I will keep this one:

Attachments

• Gremlin.jpg
    Gremlin.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 90

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't want to deal with OPC, although I love kids. What I don't like is jealous insecure mommies and pandering guilt-ridden daddies. In short, I like kids but not their parents. Ugh, ugh, and ugh again. Grownup offspring, yes; kids in the middle of a battling mommy and dad, absolutely not.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wow, Rose, I never knew that happened to you. My husband's sister lost her husband to misdiagnosed cancer seven years ago. He was only 48. I have seen the struggles she has had to go through, and have been in awe of her strength; she has 3 children. She always puts her children first, also. I have had my share of sadness, and set HS in the fall.

mamatutu

mama to two
Wow, Rose, I never knew that happened to you. My husband's sister lost her husband to misdiagnosed cancer seven years ago. He was only 48. I have seen the struggles she has had to go through, and have been in awe of her strength; she has 3 children. She always puts her children first, also. I have had my share of sadness, and set HS in the fall.

Confusing reply, but whatever. I meant what I said. Take care.

C

czygvtwkr

"My tongue is longer than Gene Simmons's tongue" always works for me.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I don't know why everyone has such a hard time with this, I always just post that I'm a dirty whore and I get lots of dates. :jet:

Short, fat, ugly, runs with scissors, and doesn't play well with others. Now go away.

omg, that is SO hot... I wanna date the heck out of you!

:lol: And I'll bet there are guys that would actually be attracted and take a profile like that as a challenge.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
omg, that is SO hot... I wanna date the heck out of you!

:lol: And I'll bet there are guys that would actually be attracted and take a profile like that as a challenge.

Stranger things have happened. :lol: