What's for dinner?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Dinner tonight is Chuck roast, potatoes, carrots, celery, parsnips, and onions, all made in the crockpot, steamed green beans and applesauce.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
0413241712~2.jpg

TPD

the poor dad
Bbq pork ribs, penne pasta, and fresh asparagus from my daughter’s patch. With a glass of Ménage à Trois dark red.

NOTSMC

I didn’t even know it was the day for it.
There's a day for everything my friend including you!

NOTSMC

Wendy's Orange Dreamsicle Frosty.

For those of us that remembered and loved the original dreamsicle with the orange sherbert and just a hint of ordinary vanilla; prepare for a huge disappointment. I quivered with anticipation when I took off the lid. The entire contents were that lovely shade of light orange. Ohboyohboyohboy I thought no vanilla, this is 100 percent orange sherbert.

Thoroughly vanilla with orange food coloring. Not even a hint of orange.

Thank you Wendys for once again shattering my dreams.

• Sad
Reactions: rio

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wendy's Orange Dreamsicle Frosty.

For those of us that remembered and loved the original dreamsicle with the orange sherbert and just a hint of ordinary vanilla; prepare for a huge disappointment. I quivered with anticipation when I took off the lid. The entire contents were that lovely shade of light orange. Ohboyohboyohboy I thought no vanilla, this is 100 percent orange sherbert.

Thoroughly vanilla with orange food coloring. Not even a hint of orange.

Thank you Wendys for once again shattering my dreams.

That's disappointing but thanks for taking one for the team. I've been wanting to try one, now I'm okay with skipping it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm making chili colorado again. It's the base for a ton of yummy meals so for the time being I like to keep it in the fridge.

Reactions: rio