What's the deal with this guy?

Hank

my war
Render your personality transparent. You are so self absorbed that you don't see or accept it. Too bad little man, carry on.

:coffee:

Coming from a midget :lmao:

I guarantee I have donated more time and money to my community in one year than you have in a lifetime, old man! How is that for self absorption?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga

I guarantee I have donated more time and money to my community in one year than you have in a lifetime, old man! How is that for self absorption?

:yay: I can vouch for some of that!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Some idiots can't grasp the difference between real life and the internet.... :huggy:

Look Hank, you called Bill out for have a ‘nasty attitude’; which I have no doubt is true. I have no doubt about your community offerings. I know you run your own business and provide for the community – yay on you! :yay:

But you have posted some of the most vile rhetoric of a personal nature in here. You even have some folks on here claiming they will break your nose if they ever saw you in person. You’ve even sent me PMs cussing me out like a child throwing a tantrum for even have the nerve to challenge you here in the open; showing you take things too personally and lack the understanding that this is just the internet.

Just calling you out on your disingenuousness.

Last edited:

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I saw this new vehicle yesterday parked behind the 7-11. It's a Ford Edge.

Just saw him there today, nice car. He'll have more space to sleep during the cold months.....or more space to store his trash. Guess time will tell. :whistle:

Hank

my war
Look Hank, you called Bill out for have a ‘nasty attitude’; which I have no doubt is true. I have no doubt about your community offerings. I know you run your own business and provide for the community – yay on you! :yay:

But you have posted some of the most vile rhetoric of a personal nature in here. You even have some folks on here claiming they will break your nose if they ever saw you in person. You’ve even sent me PMs cussing me out like a child throwing a tantrum for even have the nerve to challenge you here in the open; showing you take things too personally and lack the understanding that this is just the internet.

Just calling you out on your disingenuousness.

:yawn:

Catman2

Just shows how gullible some people are. If they saw his new ride, I'd bet a lotta free coffee would dry up. One catch though....no free loaners for life.

Bonehead

Only someone self absorbed would make that claim Craig....:biggrin:

Catman2

Back to the topic.....local 5-0 had to be called today to get our hero out of the turn lane at the King Building and his former sprawling estate.

Yesterday he was sitting on the corner of Barstow Road and 231. Today he was sitting at the entrance of the Calvert Fairgrounds. How on earth did he get that far from his usual hangouts? Wonder where he's "camping".

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Yesterday he was sitting on the corner of Barstow Road and 231. Today he was sitting at the entrance of the Calvert Fairgrounds. How on earth did he get that far from his usual hangouts? Wonder where he's "camping".

Oh, he gets around! A week or so ago, he was over by the State Police Barrack - and then across the street from there on the corner right in front of Parks & Recs building.

:rolleyes: