What's the deal with this guy?

calvcopf

He left shopping bags with trash in them by the of the cemetary road where he was sitting. I didn't see his car tho, so maybe it has moved again.

He left shopping bags with trash in them by the of the cemetary road where he was sitting. I didn't see his car tho, so maybe it has moved again.

Yes I saw that too. Disgusting. Now he sits on the corner of German Chapel Rd. I have yet to see his SUV.

OldHillcrestGuy

Maybe down to the trailer park by the bridge, sure there's gotta be at least one empty trailer to move into. lol I know that the trailer park is having alot of problems with the health dept. right now, but seeing who owns the park, maybe he is hoping for the county to shut it down. What a eyesore for people traveling into Calvert to see, not a very nice impression. A 5 or 6 story Hilton Inn would look alot nicer. lol

KDENISE977

Maybe down to the trailer park by the bridge, sure there's gotta be at least one empty trailer to move into. lol I know that the trailer park is having alot of problems with the health dept. right now, but seeing who owns the park, maybe he is hoping for the county to shut it down. What a eyesore for people traveling into Calvert to see, not a very nice impression. A 5 or 6 story Hilton Inn would look alot nicer. lol

Yes, it's quite trashy looking. A nice RESTAURANT, not a chain, would be nice there too :cheers:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

Is there room at the Holiday Inn for those that would be displaced and have nowhere else to go thats affordable to them? Or can they just pack a bag and join the mystery man in moving around. Living on corners, lots, parks and gas stations?

Just sayin'.

:coffee:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Yes, it's quite trashy looking. A nice RESTAURANT, not a chain, would be nice there too :cheers:

Then make your elected representatives make the owners fix it up. Those people deserve at least that much, not to be put out on the street. Forsake people for another restaurant?

Hank

my war

If he didn't always leave his trash around, I would have no issue with the guy, but he seems to have a problem throwing crap away. On top of that he is a mean old man.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
If he didn't always leave his trash around, I would have no issue with the guy, but he seems to have a problem throwing crap away. On top of that he is a mean old man.

Good point on the trash, he could put it in a can somewhere. As for being a mean old man, lets skip that ok? I never judge grouchy people since I don't know what made them that way. Lifes journey can cause many different reactions in people.

Hank

my war
Good point on the trash, he could put it in a can somewhere. As for being a mean old man, lets skip that ok? I never judge grouchy people since I don't know what made them that way. Lifes journey can cause many different reactions in people.

Put it this way. He expects handouts and when he doesn't get them, he turns nasty. I have witnessed it twice at Starbucks.