What's up with Dr Rhodes just...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
....cutting out and moving to DE without so much as a note to ask where her patients would like their records forwarded too?? :burning: I had to find out from a DIFFERENT Dr. that she was gone.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Husband had major health emergency and Dr. Rhodes was in a little bit of trouble. :lol:
So i'm not the only one upset? Didn't your sister or someone work there?? You recommended her to me when i broke my face, and i (was) forever grateful! I know she had been looking for a partner and felt overworked...but geesh to leave your patients without a backwards glance?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
So i'm not the only one upset? Didn't your sister or someone work there?? You recommended her to me when i broke my face, and i (was) forever grateful! I know she had been looking for a partner and felt overworked...but geesh to leave your patients without a backwards glance?

Things were not as they seemed.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
RATS. Guess her work isn't guaranteed, so i can't get a redo? My nose is crooked. :lol:
j/k nobody will be able to make it right again after what i did to it.

Now i need an ENT and someone for upper GI. ARRG.

I like Dr. Anderson...she used to be in practice with Rhodes in the "beginning." She's in the same building.

I also love Dr. Mathur..but he's a GP.

Catty

How would we get our records? Do they just put them in storage? Yeah, I'll need an E&T doc also, but not DR Daly.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Yes, Please!!:popcorn:
I spoke to a nurse at Calvert hospital Thursday, she said Dr Rhode's husband was in a terrible car accident, and lost either one or both legs. Things have not been going well for her.

You can get your medical records by going to Calvert hospital records division, paying a fee (I think it's 15.00?) and requesting that all records be sent to you or a specific doctor. She also said do it fairly soon since they'll be put on microfisch soon.