Whats wrong with me?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
LordStanley said:
Better choose hockey over football then
Silly man. It's all about compromise. I have my hockey games on the bedroom while the football games are on in the living room.

Or better yet, I split screen the living room tv. :banana:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
migtig said:
Silly man. It's all about compromise. I have my hockey games on the bedroom while the football games are on in the living room.

:yeahthat: :high5:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mv_princess said:
um, yes.

I guess you would be finding another tv then.

I'd say he'd be finding another woman. Any man who doesn't let the woman pick the sport you watch is just selfish. :drama: Come to nacho, MV_P :poorbaby:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nachomama said:
I'd say he'd be finding another woman. Any man who doesn't let the woman pick the sport you watch is just selfish. :drama: Come to nacho, MV_P :poorbaby:
Thank you! :love: someone understands! He should be happy I am watching sports at all! besides Football in sundays. Hockey is every other day.

LordStanley

I know nothing
migtig said:

Well thats why there are 3 TV's in my house. If person A dosent want to watch what Person B has on, then said person finds another TV.

I dont care which TV I watch as long as I get to watch my hockey game.

It usually works out great, cause the woman would rather be in the bedroom watching her soap. When soap is over she can fall asleep faster since she is already in bed. If not, then she falls asleep on the couch, and its a pain to wake her. Ive left her on the couch many O times cause she is a heavy sleeper and impossible to wake up. :lmao:

warneckutz

pingrr said:
TIVOing a sporting event is against every rule in the man book.

I figured it would be bad if you TIVO'd a sporting event so you could watch American Idol or something... :confused: