Whats wrong with me?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
LordStanley said:
aww shucks :blushing:

Careful there, before you know it she's gonna want to take ya out to a mexican restaraunt on a date.

Suddenly you'll find your self playing a butt trumpet duet and BAM! You're married...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Lugnut said:
Careful there, before you know it she's gonna want to take ya out to a mexican restaraunt on a date.

Suddenly you'll find your self playing a butt trumpet duet and BAM! You're married...

:biggrin:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Lugnut said:

polygamy is illegal in Maryland.... But Im up for some Mexican

smoothmarine187

Whats wrong with me? 01-23-2007 01:21 PM My farts are so meaty a third world country person could use them as a meal.

ahahahaahhahah.....who sent this? :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
Lugnut said:

You know if one of you spread your butt cheeks, you can actually lower the tone of the fart and one can play bass.

couple cans of chili and about 4 people, with a little practice you can play stairway to heaven.

smoothmarine187

bcp said:
You know if one of you spread your butt cheeks, you can actually lower the tone of the fart and one can play bass.

couple cans of chili and about 4 people, with a little practice you can play stairway to heaven.

:lmao: :killingme

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
Very entertaining tread. :lol:

On a serious note, perhaps, even though you may very well be a great guy, you are unintentionally sabotaging your relationships. Look at what the re-occurring issues seem to be, what signs spell failure for you, and modify your behavior accordingly so you don't wind up alone and bitter. There's probably somebody out there waiting on you, but you have to fix yourself first.
Words of wisdom from Medusa the dating queen. :killingme

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
gumbo said:
Words of wisdom from Medusa the dating queen. :killingme

I actually agree with her. If you have "issues" the only people you'll attract are the people looking to be a hero for a basket case.

If you're a miserable, who in their right mind would want to start a relationship with you???

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
ylexot said:
Was that because she was clingy, or did she have a bony protrusion on her forehead? :killingme
Clingy :jameo:

... to the point it made it difficult to let her ride on the bike with me :twitch:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
bcp said:

Metal folding chairs and car hoods act as great resonators

bcp

In My Opinion
aps45819 said:
I had a friend in high school that put a whistle up his butt, then farted.
He farted hard enough to blow the whistle.

I dont think I have ever put a whistle to my lips since that day.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bcp said:
I had a friend in high school that put a whistle up his butt, then farted.
He farted hard enough to blow the whistle.

I dont think I have ever put a whistle to my lips since that day.

Ewwww. They just gave me a new whistle at the start of the school year. I WAS excited about it. :barf:

bcp

In My Opinion
nachomama said:
Ewwww. They just gave me a new whistle at the start of the school year. I WAS excited about it. :barf:
wasnt used with a date of 1978 on it was it?

Im sure its been sterilized since then. any odd stains on it?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
aps45819 said:

I once let loose a mighty blast while sitting on an empty 55 gallon drum on the flight deck. It was so loud I received applause from the airmen wearing cranials and ear protection! :diva:

bcp

In My Opinion
Lugnut said:
I once let loose a mighty blast while sitting on an empty 55 gallon drum on the flight deck. It was so loud I received applause from the airmen wearing cranials and ear protection! :diva:
:notworthyMaster!:notworthy

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Lugnut said:
I actually agree with her. If you have "issues" the only people you'll attract are the people looking to be a hero for a basket case.

If you're a miserable, who in their right mind would want to start a relationship with you???
Exactly! :whoosh:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bcp said:
wasnt used with a date of 1978 on it was it?

Im sure its been sterilized since then. any odd stains on it?

I think I'm good. Thank you for calming my fears.

In the meantime, I think I'll just stick to using my big mouth. :yay: