When Did Bush...

K

Kain99

Turn into a lily white pink wussy jerk off? Politics come first I suppose. Disgusting!

I was so proud when he was elected.... Betcha Mckain :) wouldn't be jerking off like this!

Why even hold a News Conference?

I am so angry and so disallusioned!

For Christ's sake! Why didn't he comb his hair! Furious!

We're all gonna die! Idiot! :burning:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I'm not near a TV - what's he doing?
Vrai... You are missing NOTHING! He is danicing the jig... Talking about changing the world and all sorts of sick, weak ideology! I am so angry I could puke! DO NOT TURN ON THE TV!

I swear to God, I will vote for Kerry just to get his weak a$$ out! :burning:

K

Kain99

"We need to work with people."

Kill them already! Jesus Christ in heaven!

He needs to go!

and I am sick....... :frown:

K

Kain99

Kain, step away from the beer.
I know, it's hard to believe but no beer. I am just feeling the effects of months of mismanagement! :frown:

K

Kain99

Oh yeah, because Kerry's so much stronger than Bush. :rolleyes:
Sweetheart... If you were anywhere near a Television tonight - You'd be right here with me. :frown:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by SmallTown
Magical? What, you hittin mickey mouse? :biggrin:

:killingme ... for sooooo many reasons .... that was good :high5: ... you gotta admit Kain ... you laughed ... you know it. :really:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by tatercake
:killingme ... for sooooo many reasons .... that was good :high5: ... you gotta admit Kain ... you laughed ... you know it. :really:
No Sugar! I bit my lip until it bled! I'm following in the footsteps of our leader! Stupid and ignorant! * See what a good job I'm doing?* :biggrin:

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by Kain99
Turn into a lily white pink wussy jerk off? Politics come first I suppose. Disgusting!

I was so proud when he was elected.... Betcha Mckain :) wouldn't be jerking off like this!

Why even hold a News Conference?

I am so angry and so disallusioned!

For Christ's sake! Why didn't he comb his hair! Furious!

We're all gonna die! Idiot! :burning:

Not to mention he said, "Secretary of State Rumsfeld". :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by darkriver4362
Not to mention he said, "Secretary of State Rumsfeld".
After some of the dorky things you've said, I don't know as I'd be busting on Bush if I were you.

D

darkriver4362

After some of the dorky things you've said, I don't know as I'd be busting on Bush if I were you.

Trust me, I am not THAT bad.

That was only one of the things he screwed up....Nuceeler is not a word.

K

Kain99

Vrai.... I am an at the core Republican. Bush failed us tonight. I know, I'm crying too. :frown:

D

darkriver4362

As much as you all think I hate Bush, I don't. I am not a Democrat, or a Republican, liberal or conservative. I like idea's on both sides...some on Bush's, some on Kerry's.

:smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can someone coherent PLEASE tell me what Bush said? Or do I have to wait to read it on Drudge tomorrow?