When did you start to show?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
This is my second pregnancy, 7 year difference. I remember I started showing at about 20 weeks. I am a shortie, I feel like I can't hide it so well and at 15 weeks and I am starting to show.

I know everyone is different but I just want to know, how tall are you and when did you start to show?

sunflower

Loving My Life...
5 feet 6 inches ---- With my last one in 07 I was so small no one knew I was pregnant ever.. This time I started showing earlier (around 5 months) I'm a lot bigger this time.. Not sure if its because of the sex or what... . And like last time not much weight gain either!!

lovinmaryland

5 feet 6 inches ---- With my last one in 07 I was so small no one knew I was pregnant ever.. This time I started showing earlier (around 5 months) I'm a lot bigger this time.. Not sure if its because of the sex or what... . And like last time not much weight gain either!!

:eyebrow: :smack: :jealous:

nana

Nana
This is my second pregnancy, 7 year difference. I remember I started showing at about 20 weeks. I am a shortie, I feel like I can't hide it so well and at 15 weeks and I am starting to show.

I know everyone is different but I just want to know, how tall are you and when did you start to show?

1st one not till the very end about 7 1/2-8 months (still wore regular clothes till then)
2nd about 6 months
3rd 3 months or so 5 years between 1 and 3

my dauther in law is preggos with 1st she is 14 weeks and has gained a whopping 5 lbs hit the 100lb mark and looks 4-5 months pregnant so it all depends on how that little peanut is sitting hers should be about an ounce right now and it is 3 ozs so its big and so is she for such a small frame. Everyone woman and every pregnancy is different.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

:eyebrow: :smack: :jealous:

I know, right, :blahblah: Shut up already!

Last time I was all belly, this time around, I think my ass is pregnant too :wink:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
1st one not till the very end about 7 1/2-8 months (still wore regular clothes till then)
2nd about 6 months
3rd 3 months or so 5 years between 1 and 3

my dauther in law is preggos with 1st she is 14 weeks and has gained a whopping 5 lbs hit the 100lb mark and looks 4-5 months pregnant so it all depends on how that little peanut is sitting hers should be about an ounce right now and it is 3 ozs so its big and so is she for such a small frame. Everyone woman and every pregnancy is different.

I just really don't like being in that in between stage, "is she pregnant or did she drink a lot of beer?"

I'm just so compact baby has no place to go.

lovinmaryland

I just really don't like being in that in between stage, "is she pregnant or did she drink a lot of beer?"

I'm just so compact baby has no place to go.

It's still cool enough you can get away w/ wearing sweatshirts and looser fitting clothing until you hit the "yes she is pregnant phase" :huggy:

lovinmaryland

So MB do you continue to eat all the healthy nature stuff when you are pregnant? Or do you treat yourself to a burger every now and then?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
So MB do you continue to eat all the healthy nature stuff when you are pregnant? Or do you treat yourself to a burger every now and then?

HAHAHAHA! :roflmao:

So, no.... I eat as well as I can but when baby wants a steak baby wants a steak. Because of my nausea I was all about anything that would stay down and I didn't care if it was mac and cheese or milk, it was bad for a while. I have gotten better, I still refuse to eat certain things but I still love my salads.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I didn't show my pregnancy belly till I was in my 8th month or so. But then again, I was fat. Really fat. You couldn't tell I if I was pregnant, or just really really overweight.

I only gained 11 pounds while pregnant. I'm 5'3".

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I didn't show my pregnancy belly till I was in my 8th month or so. But then again, I was fat. Really fat. You couldn't tell I if I was pregnant, or just really really overweight.

I only gained 11 pounds while pregnant. I'm 5'3".

See, when you're short, an additional 5lbs on us looks like 15.... ugh.