When did you start to show?

dn0121

HAHAHAHA! :roflmao:

So, no.... I eat as well as I can but when baby wants a steak baby wants a steak. Because of my nausea I was all about anything that would stay down and I didn't care if it was mac and cheese or milk, it was bad for a while. I have gotten better, I still refuse to eat certain things but I still love my salads.

How's school going?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
How's school going?

Oh boy.... I had to drop. I was so sick I was more than half way through and I couldn't keep up. I left classes to vomit, I passed out when I got home, it was really really hard and I made the decision to not have stress by staying in and not being able to do the work. However I got a Drs note and am able to keep my financial aid.

K

kris31280

This is my second pregnancy, 7 year difference. I remember I started showing at about 20 weeks. I am a shortie, I feel like I can't hide it so well and at 15 weeks and I am starting to show.

I know everyone is different but I just want to know, how tall are you and when did you start to show?
I actually started to show at about 4 months, because he was sitting so damn high. It was super noticable by 7 months.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
first baby - 7 1/2 months - total weight gain 21lbs - 7.25 lb baby

second baby - 5 months - total weight gain 28lbs - 7.75 lb baby

third baby - 2 days - total weight gain 38lbs - 8.25 lb baby

:killingme

stylin

first baby - 7 1/2 months - total weight gain 21lbs - 7.25 lb baby

second baby - 5 months - total weight gain 28lbs - 7.75 lb baby

third baby - 2 days - total weight gain 38lbs - 8.25 lb baby

:killingme

I hate all of you!!!

5 foot even. Started showing in 3rd month...well that was my story...
Went into labor at 5 months...bedrest - gained 75 pounds....201 when I arrived at the hospital, 200 after having an 8 pound baby...that was 8 years ago....I still have a lot of baby weight to lose...and yes...I have been asked when I was due.....I just lie and say 4 months...its easier for the other person...dont you think....

Anyone know of a be skinny quick gimmick that works? I have been searching....:buddies:

belvak

Happy Camper
I started to show as soon as the sperm hit the egg. :ohwell:

Ditto!! I'm 5' tall and started showing/had to switch to maternity clothes at about 4 1/2 months (he weighed 6 lbs, 1 oz). Byfull term, it looked like I had a basket ball or two in my shirt! With the second, it was about a month earlier (she weighed 5 lbs, 13 1/2 oz). Of course, the second time around, I wasn't interested in "holding it in"!! Also, I carried her "all around" instead of out front.

Weighed less the day I went home than when I got pregnant with both. Of course, it was distributed in a totally different manner!!

W

Wenchy

I was a skinny thing when I got preggy with my first. I weighed 125 (I'm 5'8") and plumped up to 168 to then deliver a peanut (she weighed all of 5#) I didn't look pregnant until my 7th month. It just looked like I had gained weight all over my body and had a pouch. :lol:

Second one was so different. I started at 130 and was 143 when I was 9 months. I showed at 5 months but only had a belly and was super thin everywhere else. A week after delivery I weighed 120. I looked very pregnant with him because he stuck out like a basketball. He weighed 2 1/2lbs more than his sister.

The first was a girl and the second a boy. I carried them differently.

IMO, pregnancy is beautiful, whichever shape it takes. Congratulations!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I hate all of you!!!

Don't hate me - I puked for 8 1/2 months with baby #1! Body was REALLY trying to reject that foreign object!

Got pregnant with #2 when #1 was 9 months old. :oops: Can't gain much weight when you're chasing a toddler.

Puked again with #3 - :lmao:

And I'm just under 5 foot.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Don't hate me - I puked for 8 1/2 months with baby #1! Body was REALLY trying to reject that foreign object!

Got pregnant with #2 when #1 was 9 months old. :oops: Can't gain much weight when you're chasing a toddler.

Puked again with #3 - :lmao:

And I'm just under 5 foot.

:lol:

Same here except of having baby #3 because I haven't had one yet. :lol:

Baby #1: showed at 3 months and gained 22 pounds. Baby was 6 lbs 12.4 oz. Had morning sickness for 9 months non-stopped.

Baby #2: showed at 3 months and gained 28 pounds. Baby was 7 lbs 2.5 oz. Had morning sickness for 9 months non-stopped.

I'm just under 5 foot tall too.

kvj21075

Meow
:roflmao: With each pregnancy I had, I gained at least 50. With my last one, I gained 85 and topped 200 pounds! Each time, I walked out of the hospital wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes.

Tell me I wasn't hated. :lol:
man you mustve had the biggest poop ever while you were there!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I'm 5'2" and with my 1st (8lbs & 5 oz) & 2nd (7lbs & 5 oz) babies I showed near the end of the 5th month. My 3rd (8 lbs & 2 oz.) baby I showed the 4th month. Went home in my regular clothes all 3 times. 1st baby was a boy 2nd & 3rd were girls.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
With the first one, I didn't start really showing until I was 7 months and could still wear most of my normal clothes and gained a big 20 pounds. When leaving the hospital with her, I walked out with my pre preg jeans.

With the second one, I started showing about 2 1/2 months and gained A LOT with him so I wasn't wearing my pre preg clothing when leaving the hospital with him :lol:

Both were 7 pounds 7 oz when born :lol:

I'm 5'10.

sockgirl77

5'2" and I showed in my first trimester with all 3. Gained 19 pounds with the 1st, 26 pounds with the 2nd, and 30 pounds with the last.

Cowgirl

:roflmao: With each pregnancy I had, I gained at least 50. With my last one, I gained 85 and topped 200 pounds! Each time, I walked out of the hospital wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes.

Tell me I wasn't hated. :lol:

How does that even work? :lol: