Where did they all go?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Sorry they are working you so hard...do you want me to talk to them for you??? :huggy:

I wish someone would. I'm getting thrown on another project next week and will have to juggle three projects at once. :jameo: :banghead:

Hmm...maybe I just need to take juggling lessons from Kwillia. :dance:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
I wish someone would. I'm getting thrown on another project next week and will have to juggle three projects at once. :jameo: :banghead:

Hmm...maybe I just need to take juggling lessons from Kwillia. :dance:

Yeah ask that clown to help ya..... :lmao: I am headed to bed...night Jazz..hope it slacks up for you.. :huggy:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Beelzebaby666 said:
Still kickin it:yay:

He's my boyfriend now.:jet: I swear that man has more charm than all the fellas in the county combined:lol:

Gotta :love: the Mayor!:lmao:

The first time I met Johnny he told me a joke.

Him: Whats black and blue and blonde and doesn't like sex?

Me: :shrug: I don't know.

Him: I don't know her name but she's tied up in my trunk.

Me: :dead:

:lol:

Techno Kat

Pasofever said:
I know..I said Appy loves Kwillia..she loves you both..she said though she hates that damn technocat dude.. :coffee:
I have made a point to leave you alone. Why must you trouble me so?

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
RoseRed said:
Don't remember the Pink Elephant. Probably BEFORE I moved here. Leonardtown Wharf burned down before I moved here. Happyland, I never went to. What was the place that is now under 235 by the base, Ace's or 2nd Base or something like that? It had a softball field and it was near Elephant's Trunk.

Two Spot?? :lmao:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Larry Gude said:
...the Sunrise in Waldorf? Club Sunrise or Sunshine? Something like that.

Club Sunrise was in Mechanicsville. Right on 235, close to Earls Steak House.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
kom526 said:
Two Spot Club? How about Carl & Lila's, The Hideaway Bar, The Brass Ass, The Mexican Hat, Monk's Inn (before rap night) Capt. Tom's Oarhouse, Little Billy's, Pat's

Where was the Mexican Hat? I remember all but that one.

ponchie

<< Back then life was slower and had much more quality to it. I was born in DC & raised in Hillcrest Heights >>

So was I. Where in Hillcrest Heights did you live?

ponchie

Forgot to ask. Someone jog my memory. Where was the Senate Inn? I remember the name but can't place where it was. Was it in Suitland?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
ponchie said:
<< Back then life was slower and had much more quality to it. I was born in DC & raised in Hillcrest Heights >>

So was I. Where in Hillcrest Heights did you live?
You need to use the quote symbols properly. I didn't realize you were quoting me. I lived on 27th Ave just up from Stoddert jr high from 1956 to 1977. PM me with your name if you lived there during that time.