Where did we come from?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
So Im listening to Tbone and Heather on the radio this morning and they are talking about Geneology and Where we come from. Heather says we get our geneology from our mothers. Then some woman comes on the radio and says thats a good thing because about 50% of kids nowdays dont know who their father is anyway. At which point I thought how sad this is. So, my question to everyone is, how many of you have a child or children that have no idea who their father is. And do you think thats ok.

T

toppick08

So Im listening to Tbone and Heather on the radio this morning and they are talking about Geneology and Where we come from. Heather says we get our geneology from our mothers. Then some woman comes on the radio and says thats a good thing because about 50% of kids nowdays dont know who their father is anyway. At which point I thought how sad this is. So, my question to everyone is, how many of you have a child or children that have no idea who their father is. And do you think thats ok.

:popcorn::jerry:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
1. Who in here is going to answer that question?

2. Why is it any of yours or anyone else's business?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
1. Who in here is going to answer that question?

2. Why is it any of yours or anyone else's business?

Well, since you asked. It was brought up on the radio and Im just doing a follow up. Its none of my business, Im just nosey. And If you have a bunch of kids who dont know their father, all I asked was do you think thats right? By the way, the correct answer would be NO

Pete

Repete
I am not ashamed to answer. I am Boy's father and anyone who has met us knows this is fact from the first glance. The shamefull part is that I do not know who his mother is. :bawl: It was a dark time for me, I was partying a lot, running the roads and I got careless. I feel shame but I love him even more because of it.

ohstate

Heather's an idiot, btw. She clearly never learned the first thing about genetics. It is so nice that she can share her ignorance on the radio. Gregor Mendel. You should have learned about him and genetics in basic biology.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I don't know who my dawg's daddy is. His mommy dawg was a pure bred Norwegian Elkhound (Norsk Elghund) who got knocked up by a strange dawg of unknown origins. It doesn't matter, as I love him anyway and am very happy I adopted him. :smile:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I am not ashamed to answer. I am Boy's father and anyone who has met us knows this is fact from the first glance. The shamefull part is that I do not know who his mother is. :bawl: It was a dark time for me, I was partying a lot, running the roads and I got careless. I feel shame but I love him even more because of it.

:lol: Anyone can look at my two boys and see that I was not involved at all.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well, since you asked. It was brought up on the radio and Im just doing a follow up. Its none of my business, Im just nosey. And If you have a bunch of kids who dont know their father, all I asked was do you think thats right? By the way, the correct answer would be NO

What if dad is a good for nothing low life? Would your answer still be no?

M

Mousebaby

Then there are momma's like me who wishes she didn't know who the father of her child was. I'd give anything to have that idiot out of our lives, unfortunately it will never happen. :frown:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I just think its sad that women do not make better choices when it comes to the father of their children. We dont take the proper time to get to know someone before allowing ourselves to get knocked up, then we say its too late.

M

Mousebaby

I just think its sad that women do not make better choices when it comes to the father of their children. We dont take the proper time to get to know someone before allowing ourselves to get knocked up, then we say its too late.

I was on birth control, :shrug: thought I was covered. Believe me I never would have chosen this idiot to father my child. My husband now on the other hand, he is a great pick for a father. He is extremely smart and a very organized individual. I hope all of his good traits rub off on my other two children we have together. So far they are both A students and extremely outgoing. My oldest son has horrible grades, but is otherwise a very good kid. I think he just got the short end of the stick from his sperm donor. I will help him to overcome his problems, we will get through this troubling time in the end. :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member

I think some men wait until the kid is born to become a POS.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Ive just always had very strong feeling about mutiple kids by mutiple men. Whats the world going to be like a generation from now when all the brothers and sisters (who dont know their daddys) hook up and start makeing little inbreds. Not to mention the whole unknown incest thing. ICK.