Where did we come from?

mamissa3

Do you know about birth control?......Got this in my Karma, so whoever wrote it just wondering one thing???? DO YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM??????? DIDNT THINK SO!!!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Ive just always had very strong feeling about mutiple kids by mutiple men. Whats the world going to be like a generation from now when all the brothers and sisters (who dont know their daddys) hook up and start makeing little inbreds. Not to mention the whole unknown incest thing. ICK.
You seem to have put a lot of thought into this....

belvak

Happy Camper
Hubby and I made both of our kids together and now that they are 20 and 24, we've decided we'll keep them! :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Dear Otter,

I'm writing you this email because I think our relationship has run its course. Here's some food for thought: you're an #######!

Sorry, but you're not even worth keeping as a friend. I never want to see you again, jerkface! Stay away from me or I'll beat you with a frozen salmon. I think you get the idea: this relationship is over.

#### off for ever,
Catt

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I don't know who my dawg's daddy is. His mommy dawg was a pure bred Norwegian Elkhound (Norsk Elghund) who got knocked up by a strange dawg of unknown origins. It doesn't matter, as I love him anyway and am very happy I adopted him. :smile:

We don't know who Brandie's bebe's daddy is either. :frown: He clearly was a hard-headed mother###### though because Brandie is a sweetheart, and Sammie often demonstrates hard-headedness.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Do you know about birth control?......Got this in my Karma, so whoever wrote it just wondering one thing???? DO YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM??????? DIDNT THINK SO!!!

Mamissa, I will give you kudos on your kids. I dont know how you do it but you do it right and you do it good. Your kids are clean, well fed, taken care of, loved and all the other stuff a mother is supposed to be. I personally think your nuts but Ive told you that before but Ive always said, if you can take care of them the right way, go for it.

mamissa3

Thank you I will take that as a compliment:)

Mamissa, I will give you kudos on your kids. I dont know how you do it but you do it right and you do it good. Your kids are clean, well fed, taken care of, loved and all the other stuff a mother is supposed to be. I personally think your nuts but Ive told you that before but Ive always said, if you can take care of them the right way, go for it.

R

Roxy1104

I am a 49 year old single mom to my 5 year old son. He does not know who his father is. His father moved to NC before he was born. I have tried everything in my power to get his father to be a father. He has been up here many times to visit his family, and has never made an attempt to see his son. But NOW that he is married, his wife (whom I get along with) is making every effort to change that. Well.... we'll see if this man can be a father, or just one on paper. Meanwhile, my son does not have a "male" image around, and never really has. It's hard to find a good man in Southern Maryland. Anyway, my son and I are a very happy family. :getdown:

R

Roxy1104

How do I find out the big brother program? I would love to. It would be great for my son. It would be good for me too.... I haven't had not one day nor one night's break in 5-1/2 years. :whack:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
The father of my oldest was a good friend for years before we hooked up and did the deed. The minute I found out I was preggo - he became a person I didn't know. He wanted nothing to do with her. She never saw him and he hid - all over the country.

When I got married to a wonderful man years later, the sperm donor dad signed away his rights and my hubby adopted her. To this day she could care less about "sperm donor" and cares only about the man who stepped up to be a dad - even though he didn't have to. So - yep, she knows her daddy.

Family isn't always about blood - just ask any adopted child who was raised by loving non-blood moms and dads.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
My 3 kids were all with my (then) husband. We had an ugly divorce but I can never completely regret marrying him because we did have those 3 kids together. One thing I have tried to do is to not completely smear their father to my kids because that's a lot like telling your child 1/2 of their genetic makeup is bad IMO. My Mom did that with my real father and it always made me feel bad about myself so I vowed to never do that to my kids.

R

RadioPatrol

So Im listening to Tbone and Heather on the radio this morning and they are talking about Genealogy and Where we come from. Heather says we get our genealogy from our mothers. Then some woman comes on the radio and says thats a good thing because about 50% of kids nowadays don't know who their father is anyway. At which point I thought how sad this is. So, my question to everyone is, how many of you have a child or children that have no idea who their father is. And do you think thats ok.

I crawled out from under a wet slimy rock ......... :whistle:

R

RadioPatrol

:whistle:

5 Childern; 21G, 20B, 13G, 10B, 2.5G, 2 marriages, 4 Different Mothers .......... :faint:

R

RadioPatrol

Dear XXXX,

I'm writing you this email because I think our relationship has run its course. I also really need more space, I don't like feeling like an elephant in a telephone booth. I hope you understand.

Why do you spend so little money on me? Buying me a happy meal at McDonald's does not count as taking me out to dinner. If you ever get engaged, just remember that an onion ring is not a valid replacement for a wedding ring. Sometimes you need to take things a bit slower, and just have fun. Unfortunately, this relationship is becoming too serious for my tastes.

Sorry, but you're not even worth keeping as a friend. It's not you, it's me. Really. Give me back my keys, I don't want you coming around here anymore. I may love you, but I'm definitely not in love with you. You're gonna have to learn to accept that. Why are you so boring? I've seen rocks that are more interesting than you. I never want to see you again, jerkface! Stay away from me or I'll beat you with a frozen salmon. I think you get the idea: this relationship is over.

Enjoy yourself!

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

D

Darren

I just think its sad that women do not make better choices when it comes to the father of their children. We dont take the proper time to get to know someone before allowing ourselves to get knocked up, then we say its too late.

You must stop and think..It happens to both sides. More the man then the women! We as men need to make better choices as well as women. I have a lot of women that are friends..and had been together with there others(ex) Out of he blue alot of guys didn’t wanna play the role of daddy! So you cant really state that women need to make better choices..Men tend not to be up-front as much when it comes to being in love and if they are ready to be a father!

This is all around a bad topic. what will this solve