Where did we come from?

M

Mousebaby

No offense, but you chose to screw that idiot?

I had an itch :shrug: :biggrin:

Didn't ask if he had a degree or anything, he had the only thing I was interested in at the moment. I was going through a nasty divorce and he was my revenge screw. :shrug: Who knew he had a no brain. Heck, who cared, I was doing a guy thing, I was taking the first thing that made me :hot:

Just because I'm female doesn't make me dead, I have urges too! :lmao:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Didn't ask if he had a degree or anything, he had the only thing I was interested in at the moment. I was going through a nasty divorce and he was my revenge screw. :shrug: Who knew he had a no brain. Heck, who cared, I was doing a guy thing, I was taking the first thing that made me :hot:

Understood. :huggy:

Ive just always had very strong feeling about mutiple kids by mutiple men. Whats the world going to be like a generation from now when all the brothers and sisters (who dont know their daddys) hook up and start makeing little inbreds. Not to mention the whole unknown incest thing. ICK.

:shrug: Happens all the time in this county...

Pete

Repete
Ive just always had very strong feeling about mutiple kids by mutiple men. Whats the world going to be like a generation from now when all the brothers and sisters (who dont know their daddys) hook up and start makeing little inbreds. Not to mention the whole unknown incest thing. ICK.

It already happens, it is called "Alabama"

Pete

Repete

I don't hold it against you :shrug:

Call me

latinamomma

Transam's wife

I have 3 kids...and they know who their fathers are....two of them are from a previous relationship and then my youngest is with my honey of 13 years...now, here's the thing...my first two call my "husband" dad b/c their father has choosen not to be an active part of their lives....he would rather do drugs and be in jail than to be a father to these two wonderful kids...so, with that being said, even with some mothers giving the father a chance to be a dad, they may have choosen not to. Just remember that old saying, " anyone can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad."

AnnieC

Just remember that old saying, " anyone can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad."

So well said...!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was adopted, found my birth mom..neat lady..and found birth father...not too thrilled ...as he did nothing for my birth mom.just did the deed and split...and I had no desire to find him ( did not know the details of ya know.,,,the deed...)
I was adopted by 2 awesome folks and they ARE my Dad and Mom...
Birthmom is "Nancy" and Birthfather, is well, sorry to say, just the sperm donor.
And Dad IS my dad..Period. ...and I love him :huggy:
:howdy: Hi Dad!!!!