Where do folks hang out?

SB35

I'm a newbie here. DWM, professional, attractive, make a good living, and live in Prince Frederick. I have friends down Solomons and SMC way, but they're all married with kids. When I go out, I find the Tiki Bar and Catamarans are all teenie-bopper hangouts. There are a couple of smaller places that are pretty cool, but they're more couples hangouts. Clearly there are attractive 35-45 SWFs out there. Where do you spend your weekends?

Chris

SB35 said:
I'm a newbie here. DWM, professional, attractive, make a good living, and live in Prince Frederick. I have friends down Solomons and SMC way, but they're all married with kids. When I go out, I find the Tiki Bar and Catamarans are all teenie-bopper hangouts. There are a couple of smaller places that are pretty cool, but they're more couples hangouts. Clearly there are attractive 35-45 SWFs out there. Where do you spend your weekends?

Chris
St. James Pub...:yay: It was just bought out by Nomoney and Prep and they are working really hard to turn it into the areas number one "high class" meat market...:yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
SB35 said:

Chris
Are you going to post a pic? All the newbies do. :popcorn:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
SB35 said:

Chris

Teenie boopers can't hang out at Tiki Bar. Tiki bar actually has all different age groups whenever I go. :yay:

-Middle aged twenty bopper

SB35

Thanks for the hint bresamil:

16761155D.jpeg

Yes, I'm a part-time musician too.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Chris-
On a serious note, there's a forum Meet & Greet at Neptunes on July 14th. They'll be plenty of folks in that age group in attendance.