Where do folks hang out?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
SB35 said:
... just don't head down that far on weekends unless I'm on the Harley....
www.southerncruisers.net
There are now 2 chapters in the area, Mattawoman and Pax River.
:gossip: Mattawom is a much better chapter.
Neither chapter does "bar-to-bar" rides, but we'll ride across the state for lunch :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
SB35 said:

I just don't head down that far on weekends unless I'm on the Harley. Monks is a a question mark. I head there for lunch but I'm not sure that's where I want to party on weekends.
QUOTE]
Another fair weather, week-end warrior harley rider?

No offense..

Just askin..

I'd say you work on St Inigoes.. where at?

SB35

Not a weekend warrior, and certainly no fair weather rider. I typically head north on the bike on weekends. Yes, I work at Inigoes.

I stopped by St. James Pub the last two weekends. Once Friday and once Saturday. Both nights were DEAD!

onebdzee

off the shelf
SB35 said:
Not a weekend warrior, and certainly no fair weather rider. I typically head north on the bike on weekends. Yes, I work at Inigoes.

I stopped by St. James Pub the last two weekends. Once Friday and once Saturday. Both nights were DEAD!

You need to head a little bit farther north on a Friday or a Saturday night....might want to try Toot's, Catamaran's, Back Road Inn, or Tiki

Last edited:

morganj614

SB35 said:

St. James will be experiencing new ownership in 2 weeks so it's going to be a while before bands come back in. :coffee:

Vince

Don't stop by Monks for awhile. Heard on the radio this morning they had their Liquor License revoked. Something about it being an unsafe place due to shootings, etc. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Vince said:
Don't stop by Monks for awhile. Heard on the radio this morning they had their Liquor License revoked. Something about it being an unsafe place due to shootings, etc. :shrug:
30 day revocation.. 2 years probation.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
SB35 said:

I thought St. James was hopping on Monday nights. :lol:

SB35

Sorry....

I apologize for vanishing. I've heard several of you who know me have wondered where I went. I haven't been around here enough to know who's who, and several folks have said they know me. Very confusing!

Anyway, I'dLOVE to make the M&G on the 25th but I have a gig myself that night up in Ellicott City. It's a bummer. I'll gladly make the next one if someone sets it up (and if Neptunes is still in business by then!).

Cheers all!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
SB35 said:
I apologize for vanishing. I've heard several of you who know me have wondered where I went. I haven't been around here enough to know who's who, and several folks have said they know me. Very confusing!

Anyway, I'dLOVE to make the M&G on the 25th but I have a gig myself that night up in Ellicott City. It's a bummer. I'll gladly make the next one if someone sets it up (and if Neptunes is still in business by then!).

Cheers all!
:howdy:

occsafmedic

stupid question

Saw in the replies that St James Pub was listed as a place to hang-- Tried Googling it, and came up with bunches of them-- any buddy have better intel on where this particular St James Pub is at?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
occsafmedic said:
Saw in the replies that St James Pub was listed as a place to hang-- Tried Googling it, and came up with bunches of them-- any buddy have better intel on where this particular St James Pub is at?

South of Gate 3.