Where do folks hang out?

SB35

Boy... run out to Home Depot

... and all of a sudden I'm the topic dujoir. I'm quite flattered!

The age thing is quite subjective. I have no qualms about younger women. Must be legal though! LOL!

Taylor Hicks? Please.... I'm much cuter! Plus, he's just a singer. I'm multi-talented.

St James is an interesting thought. I drive by it everyday. I just don't head down that far on weekends unless I'm on the Harley. Monks is a a question mark. I head there for lunch but I'm not sure that's where I want to party on weekends.

Now I just have to figure out how to add an avatar and sig line. This is a different message moard from those I'm used to....

Last edited:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Jameo said:
VERY! I have a window AC hooked up in that bad boy :lmao:
Psssst The bright orange extension cord is a dead giveaway.... Next time try a generator instead of plugging into my house :lmao: :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I have an entire stalker crew now??? I mean the extension cord running from my house to the Duck blind was a dead giveaway, but I never knew there was a crew of ya'll in there.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
SB35 said:
... and all of a sudden I'm the topic dujoir. I'm quite flattered!

The age thing is quite subjective. I have no qualms about younger women. Must be legal though! LOL!

Taylor Hicks? Please.... I'm much cuter! Plus, he's just a singer. I'm multi-talented.

St James is an interesting thought. I drive by it everyday. I just don't head down that far on weekends unless I'm on the Harley. Monks is a a question mark. I head there for lunch but I'm not sure that's where I want to party on weekends.

Now I just have to figure out how to add an avatar and sig line. This is a different message moard from those I'm used to....

Cute, talented, and he has a Harley. :faint:

bcp

In My Opinion
kwillia said:
St. James Pub...:yay: It was just bought out by Nomoney and Prep and they are working really hard to turn it into the areas number one "high class" meat market...:yay:

I hear that one of the best ways to advertise a new business is to give out some free samples.

Foxhound

Finishing last
bcp said:
I hear that one of the best ways to advertise a new business is to give out some free samples.

Thats what I thought but no one wants a sample!!!
:coffee:

I can't even give it away!!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Foxhound said:
Thats what I thought but no one wants a sample!!!
:coffee:

I can't even give it away!!!!
Maybe you should consider trying a bigger portion on the sampler platter?

Im just saying